Hip Hop

this seems like a super shitty situation. I feel for ya @Clint Howard My rule of thumb (which obviously is moot at this point) is if I lend anybody anything money, books, records, etc... is to think of more as a gift than a loan. That way if they never get it back to me I don’t get salty and if they do it’s a nice bonus and maybe next time I am more comfortable lending something again in the future.

that being said... I forgot my wallet anybody wanna buy me a Big Mac.extra value meal. I will soooo get you back next time.😉

Clint is banned according to his discussions on reddit.
So he cant see your msg.

@Clint Howard your first post urged people to go to another site and let him know what a ‘blank’ he is. You wanted public shaming. That’s bullying behavior. Please stop.
Bullying requires that a 'victim' be perceived as vulnerable. You have to have some sort of 'power' over someone in order to bully them.

If someone got scammed out of money, they are the vulnerable party and are unable to 'bully' the alleged perpertrator.

To all the people leaving.
Thanks for all the time and effort you put into the HipHop section of this site.
It was always fun to read your opinions and it helped me find some great music.

tenor.gif

I am also going into lurker mode.

My 2 cents: Clint had every right to be mad and post about it, he just took things too far by bashing and asking for shaming. Those things wont make anything better and have never been tolerated in this community. I hope he gets the resolution he is looking for and I hope he comes back. I have always appreciated his knowledge of hip hop.

As for me, I'm just gonna keep talking about my favorite genre and posting that new shit! This is basically just some loose freestyles over jazzy west coast beats, but its pretty enjoyable.

Back