Hip Hop

also, this isn't on Google Play yet, so I guess I'll just need to listen to the Alfred Hitchcock version instead..
Screenshot_20200117-003813.png

Also on Amazon and Bullmoose

I wish FE did some more extras for this anniversary, I already have the original pressing. I'm going to buy this too, it would just be nice if there was more to it. I am glad others will finally be able to grab it for an affordable price.

I’ve heard of this informed delivery thing but have never looked into it. Hope it shows up soon for you!

I like it because i can provide delivery instructions so the packages don't get left out in the rain.

Hey everyone, I just shared this on reddit regarding the Blientele releases today. Hope it’s helpful to those interested.

“The Black Benoit’s have the Griselda with 187 on the back and printed on Champions (Seems to be the same run that came out when Supreme Blientele dropped, I have the shirt). Those Ric Flairs and the Mean Gene are printed on Gildans. Rebirth is a different brand hoodie but I haven’t heard complaints. They seem to charge the same no matter what, every one printed on a champion shows the logo on the sleeve. Air dry your stuff to keep the graphics looking clean.”

Hey everyone, I just shared this on reddit regarding the Blientele releases today. Hope it’s helpful to those interested.

“The Black Benoit’s have the Griselda with 187 on the back and printed on Champions (Seems to be the same run that came out when Supreme Blientele dropped, I have the shirt). Those Ric Flairs and the Mean Gene are printed on Gildans. Rebirth is a different brand hoodie but I haven’t heard complaints. They seem to charge the same no matter what, every one printed on a champion shows the logo on the sleeve. Air dry your stuff to keep the graphics looking clean.”

Kinda heartbreaking to see that $100 (my money) hoodie trashed after drying it cause it got soaked by rain. I mean I love GXFR but the quality of the prints is ehhhh

Edited for clarity: there's a dude who posted on the Griselda subreddit about his hoodie getting destroyed after trying to dry it after it got soaked in the rain.

Last edited:
Kinda heartbreaking to see that $100 (my money) hoodie trashed after drying it cause it got soaked by rain. I mean I love GXFR but the quality of the prints is ehhhh

Oh 100%. I don’t have any of the hoodies or anything but assume the quality to be the same as the shirts. That was the Conway one though no? AFAIK that wasn’t through Westside or them, it even had some DrumWork logo on the back? Don’t know if it was on champion either for that matter. 🤷🏻‍♂️I like the merch but wish they were more up front.

Oh 100%. I don’t have any of the hoodies or anything but assume the quality to be the same as the shirts. That was the Conway one though no? AFAIK that wasn’t through Westside or them, it even had some DrumWork logo on the back? Don’t know if it was on champion either for that matter. 🤷🏻‍♂️I like the merch but wish they were more up front.

I have the Flygod and Don't Get Scared Now hoodies and I can definitely tell they're not the highest quality (but definitely warm enough for me). I also know that the way the platform they use is set up, they're both more than likely using the same print-on-demand services (or at least similar). Would not surprise me at all if Cons and Gunn are getting them printed at the same place (whether it's Printful or one of the other back-end Print-On-Demand suppliers for Shopify stores)

eminem said "i'm talking euthanasia, like kids in taiwan" man if you don't retire right fucking now

I haven't really listened to Eminem in years so I thought I'd listen to that single from the new album that was posted last night. Confirmed how right I was in not bothering to check any of his music for ages. Not sure how people love it but to each their own.

I have the Flygod and Don't Get Scared Now hoodies and I can definitely tell they're not the highest quality (but definitely warm enough for me). I also know that the way the platform they use is set up, they're both more than likely using the same print-on-demand services (or at least similar). Would not surprise me at all if Cons and Gunn are getting them printed at the same place (whether it's Printful or one of the other back-end Print-On-Demand suppliers for Shopify stores)

From my understanding West at least has been having his printing done by the same person for years, prior to the GxFR stuff. They are supposed to be switching to a different merch platform this year though. This is all from listening to interviews/reading them so my word is not golden.

If you look at complaints on socials/reddit, people have issues getting their merch at all when purchasing directly throughout Conway or Benny, that’s also led me to believe it’s different folks.

Back