Hip Hop

I definitely need to re-visit.. I mean, if I knew how I'd quote my own message saying that I hate Mach but that he'd probably be my favourite rapper in no time at all.. and well, here we are...
*checks date*
damn.
It's definitely a love/hate thing. 6 months from now he'll probably be my favorite rapper of all time.

Also - since you seem to be the resident Mach expert - any idea where the two different covers of Kill 'Em All came from?

Wow, the specifics are eerily correct.

What do u mean? Muggs sold 3 versions if that is what ur asking...The PIC disc w/ Obi then The regular white font vs. Red font were the ones for 75

Also threw on bulletproof luh on the way home and I think the appeal for me on this one is that he doesn't try and super code his lyrics the songs are more accessible and the beats are more than just 4-8 second loops

Edit. Some r still simple loops lol

Last edited:
Vinyl Digital restocked each variant of Blakk Tape. The splatter just sold out.

Thanks for the heads up! My 'Mystery' Buffalo Kids crew landed this afternoon, so a good day. Turned out to be a nice thick (Edit). (Edit) w/ metallic silver on the front and thick (Edit) on the back... 🔥🔥

Edit for (removing) spoilers...:cool:

Last edited:
What do u mean? Muggs sold 3 versions if that is what ur asking...The PIC disc w/ Obi then The regular white font vs. Red font were the ones for 75

I didn't actually ever see the pre-order before it was pulled. So the only version I saw was the red Kill 'Em All and then I saw the white listing and thought maybe it was an error / misprint

Just got my shipping notice for both Good Books. I do appreciate that ALC ships quickly. His shipping is sometimes an adventure though. Which is weird because it’s Fat Beats and I never have any other issues with FB shipping. My Yacht Rock went from LA to NC back to me in LA. Took 2 weeks.

Back