Hip Hop

Thanks I was looking for this earlier today.

Never even heard of Add-2, need to check that out and get around to Brother Ali and Roc Marci.
I love the new Roc Marci so much, I never was all that much into him and now I'd say he's one of my top 5 currently doing it. what's crazy is as much as I like the new one his back catalog is just as good if not better!

I love the new Roc Marci so much, I never was all that much into him and now I'd say he's one of my top 5 currently doing it. what's crazy is as much as I like the new one his back catalog is just as good if not better!

Man.. I am a long time Marci fan and I would say that he peaked at or around Reloaded or Marcberg. I feel like if anything, his more recent output, is much lazier. Still good but nowhere near as good as hungry Roc circa UN or Marcberg/Reloaded.

Man.. I am a long time Marci fan and I would say that he peaked at or around Reloaded or Marcberg. I feel like if anything, his more recent output, is much lazier. Still good but nowhere near as good as hungry Roc circa UN or Marcberg/Reloaded.
not sure if I listened to enough of all his stuff to agree or not, but if true than for me even Marci not being at his peak is better than just about anyone else doing it at the moment.

not sure if I listened to enough of all his stuff to agree or not, but if true than for me even Marci not being at his peak is better than just about anyone else doing it at the moment.

Don't disagree with that at all and was not knocking Roc by any means. Just saying I think his mid-career stuff (not early like when he rocked with Flipmode or indie stuff) is his best material.

Didn't someone hear have an archive of some of the raerer Mach releases? Can anyone share svp?

I have all his albums and EPs on my computer at work. I posted a bunch of them in this thread. I'll try n find it for ya. If ur missing any I can hook u up tomorrow or something

Edit: what ones r u looking for still

I have all his albums and EPs on my computer at work. I posted a bunch of them in this thread. I'll try n find it for ya. If ur missing any I can hook u up tomorrow or something

Edit: what ones r u looking for still

I gotta check but the ones that stick out are Dollar Menu 3, G.A.T, Wap.., and Dump Gawd: Hommy Edition

I kinda wanna stick up for Feefo against the comments section poking fun at him for praising that IDK album then not including it on his list. I can relate in that there's been albums for me in the past that just dropped at a right specific moment and I loved at the time but then just never felt any motivation to return to. I'm sure it's difficult being a critic and putting out consistent reviews and trying to keep from letting yourself get lost in hype.

Also @Clint Howard for all the ones like Wap konn koj, FYI, DUCK SZN, etc on YouTube. Here is a converter I used for those

A bunch r on sound cloud. I have Dump Gawd Hommy Edition, and Dollar menu 3 too I'll find them for u today or tomorrow

Edit: jk here is DG Hommy edition

Also @Clint Howard for all the ones like Wap konn koj, FYI, DUCK SZN, etc on YouTube. Here is a converter I used for those

A bunch r on sound cloud. I have Dump Gawd Hommy Edition, and Dollar menu 3 too I'll find them for u today or tomorrow

Edit: jk here is DG Hommy edition

I realized how out of touch I was last night when I went listening to songs on Soundcloud and realized I had no idea what song was playing or from who or what. I really am out of touch and need to step my game up.

@Clint Howard

Here is DM3 but its .RAR so u gotta use a converter

Dude, you are killing it. Thank you.. a lot of this stuff I'm grabbing for the homey who loves Mach even more than I do. He's thanking you via text message but really wants to know if you have Fete Des Mortes? (I don't even know what that is)

Back