Hip Hop

$75, $100 and $150. It ends up a bit higher, which makes sense because Bronson is also a part of the project. I'm just done supporting Alc directly with this structure.
I thought the Bronson drop was ridiculous. I felt better about this I think because I was prepared for at least $35-$40 for the black so the $30 was actually a nice surprise. Also, I just felt better about buying 2 separate projects than one 2xLP. I know it’s stupid but whatever. I love these two projects so I was happy to get one of each. Wish Budgie would release his sides.

I thought the Bronson drop was ridiculous. I felt better about this I think because I was prepared for at least $35-$40 for the black so the $30 was actually a nice surprise. Also, I just felt better about buying 2 separate projects than one 2xLP. I know it’s stupid but whatever. I love these two projects so I was happy to get one of each. Wish Budgie would release his sides.

Alc said to stay tuned for the Budgie sides, COLLECT ALL 4.

And in that is where my issue lies. I'm not going to beat the dead horse but yeah, this would have been the same pricing as Bronson in a 2xLP package. Collect them all... c'mon we aren't opening up packs of pokemon cards here.

I realize that inventory comes and goes sometimes but if I can't sit there refreshing for 15 fucking minutes waiting for the drop, I certainly can't sit there refreshing on a page hoping inventory re-appears. My anger is not directed at any of you, this shit is just really fucking annoying. Its beyond unacceptable to be 15 minutes late on a drop when your shit sells out in under 5 minutes.

Wish Budgie would release his sides.

I'm gonna grab volume 2 Budgie side when it comes just so I have the complete Volume 2. Even tho it's gonna be 70 total for both it's technically 2 full length albums in one.

What's weird is, I thought ~ 44 minutes was all you can fit on 1LP

Budgie's side is like 52 minutes

EDIT: JK it's 55 minutes n change...must be 2LP for that one :/

Last edited:
I wonder if various sites are promoting shows. There may be more dates and locations we don't know about

If this was directed at me I wish. I'm saving up cash right now to hopefully make the second night (actually the first but whatever) of King Gizz at red rocks in May and one month away timing doesn't fit in my budget. Hopefully @frodo-pkt can make it though.

Ahhh thatll be crazy! Enjoy!

Question for anyone that has been to a Griselda show. Do they have Merch and vinyl available at the venue. Maybe a silly question but given how rare all the drops are have to ask

I'm gonna grab volume 2 Budgie side when it comes just so I have the complete Volume 2. Even tho it's gonna be 70 total for both it's technically 2 full length albums in one.

What's weird is, I thought ~ 44 minutes was all you can fit on 1LP

Budgie's side is like 52 minutes

EDIT: JK it's 55 minutes n change...must be 2LP for that one :/
It is possible to fit that on 1LP (depending on how the tracks fall) but a lot harder to cut to sound good.

It is possible to fit that on 1LP (depending on how the tracks fall) but a lot harder to cut to sound good.

I had no clue!! Thanks! So basically they got to be precise as hell to get the grooves a lot closer together is what you're saying?

Edit: just read up on discogs! Thanks for the info! Learned new shit today

Last edited:
lol cuz fees? I'm not sure how else to get tickets and GA tickets are only 25 soooo idk

Yeah. I'm done being suckered by that stuff. Way rather see smaller venue shows where it costs like $20 total, like GZA coming soon (although all my friends are lame and never want to go).

If this was directed at me I wish. I'm saving up cash right now to hopefully make the second night (actually the first but whatever) of King Gizz at red rocks in May and one month away timing doesn't fit in my budget. Hopefully @frodo-pkt can make it though.

I wish I could go. Wife committed me to a play that day so now i just have to cry

I had no clue!! Thanks! So basically they got to be precise as hell to get the grooves a lot closer together is what you're saying?
I don't really know anything more than that it is difficult and usually the sound quality or dynamics suffer.

Here's part of a Tony Visconti interview I found, which obviously most albums don't adhere to:

Speaking of vinyl, you recommend a limit of 18 minutes per side?

Yes. There are so many limitations to vinyl. You’re limited as to how much low or high frequency you can put on. And you can’t go too long. I used to come away almost in tears from a mastering session. I’d have a Bowie album or a T.Rex album with all this bass on the bottom and the disc cutter would say, Oh, I’m gonna have to filter that out, we can’t get that on vinyl.

I think one of my craziest examples is Todd Rundgren - A Wizard, A True Star where Side B is over 29 minutes. Definitely not an audiophile record though.

I've heard of some lo-fi or classical albums having around 40 minutes on a side.

Yeah. I'm done being suckered by that stuff. Way rather see smaller venue shows where it costs like $20 total, like GZA coming soon (although all my friends are lame and never want to go).

I've never been to the Masquerade in Atlanta but apparently it's real small! Stoked I get to catch them in a small venue despite being late to the Griselda party!

Today wasn't bad only tax, plus a 5 dollar fee per ticket (32.50 each total).

I remember when Ticketmaster lost that lawsuit like 5 years ago for their shitty ass fees, and i had like 12 free concert tickets thru the settlement. That was dope!

Back