Hip Hop

I really need to re-listen as it did nothing for me when I first checked. Also the ridiculous price tag put me off of it but that should be no surprise anymore. If we're talking about just one short'ish project though, I'd probably say Dollar Menu > Wap but to ymmv.

Part of the fun for me with Mach was trying to rack down all the downloads for all the rare albums and songs. it's like a treasure hunt. So as an intro to my hip hop friends I usually point them to the more accessible tracks like Floor Seats, Regina, Brand Name, D'Shady n D'Lamp, and Mouchwa Sal (the tracks with official videos) and let them decide if they wanna go down that rabbit hole!

@jaycee really liking the keys on this one.

I'm not sure which i prefer.

Eto doesn't really switch up his flow, and I'm fine with it. The voice is unique enough and when the production is right it's hard to beat.

i've posted this before. the songs with vdon producing are probably his best

this is newer - i haven't spent much time with it

this ep with superior is pretty solid too

is anyone going to pay whatever Alc is going to ask for the good book today?

just volume 2 for me! That album plays out like a perfectly flowing playlist with songs from all my faves !!

I anticipate the prices to be around 35 for black and 50 for splatter and im ok with Black!

Edit: Also, the JQBX room is lit atm 👀

Last edited:
Good way to start off Friday.
Always here from some new Milo - or whatever he decides to be now

Also here for that new Mick @frodo-pkt
I can respect him wanting to go by his own name now.

He announced a tour for the album this will be on as well:

HPSCANNER0436-page-001.jpg

I can respect him wanting to go by his own name now.

He announced a tour for the album this will be on as well:

HPSCANNER0436-page-001.jpg

ooo i might have to catch him at Crowbar on the 31st!

is anyone going to pay whatever Alc is going to ask for the good book today?
price point will be the make or break for me. if not too bad I will get these, but I am pretty sure I can live without them if I'm questioning the price.

that said I did get the pink Rare Chandeliers, so...

Back