Hip Hop

This is bullshit, records showing up as available, but then Sold OUt when I select them. The drop happened super fucking late and I couldnt sit at my computer hitting refresh for 15 minutes. Goddamnit Alchemist your drops fucking blow for your fans. Looks like I missed out on both.

This is bullshit, records showing up as available, but then Sold OUt when I select them. The drop happened super fucking late and I couldnt sit at my computer hitting refresh for 15 minutes. Goddamnit Alchemist your drops fucking blow for your fans. Looks like I missed out on both.
if you can keep checking, usually inventory will start to open up. I generally suspect that it's from people with them in their carts who don't complete the purchase

if you can keep checking, usually inventory will start to open up. I generally suspect that it's from people with them in their carts who don't complete the purchase

exactly. you can't go by whatever the merch page says. happens on almost every daupe release too. will say there's stock ,then not, then it might reappear as people don't check out with all of their copies

$75, $100 and $150. It ends up a bit higher, which makes sense because Bronson is also a part of the project. I'm just done supporting Alc directly with this structure.

Yea that's right!!! I always get the basic ones so i forget lol

EDIT: I will say ~ 43 minutes for 1LP, this is going to quickly become one of my go-to blunt smoking albums!

Back