Hip Hop

Wish numbered hype stickers were just included in the sleeve and could be added onto outer sleeves by the consumer without having to make them look like shit/crumpled up (Looking at that newest Conway as my latest example) while transferring them. That or you know just actually hand number the sleeves.

Wish numbered hype stickers were just included in the sleeve and could be added onto outer sleeves by the consumer without having to make them look like shit/crumpled up (Looking at that newest Conway as my latest example) while transferring them. That or you know just actually hand number the sleeves.

Leave the shrinkwrap and just slice the opening

Or there’s a method that involves being good at peeling off hype stickers or apply heating to them to make the adhesive easier to pull off. I usually just leave the shrink on tho and slice down the side.

Or there’s a method that involves being good at peeling off hype stickers or apply heating to them to make the adhesive easier to pull off. I usually just leave the shrink on tho and slice down the side.

I mean Ive had plenty that come off easy but when they are almost a 1/4 (exaggeration but still, large for a hype sticker) of the sleeve size it gets a bit more difficult. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I mean someone or something is applying the stickers, just don’t see why it couldn’t be me.

Last edited:
I mean Ive had plenty that come off easy but when they are almost a 1/4 of the sleeve size it gets a bit more difficult. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I mean someone or something is applying the stickers, just don’t see why it couldn’t be me.
I'm not big on keeping/transferring hype stickers to outer sleeves, but I seem to be doing it more lately especially with rap records with numbered hype stickers, like Daupe!

man, I've never really fucked with Roc Marciano much before but I have been listening to Marcielago a lot lately, which got me listening to his back catelog and holy shit have I been sleeping on this dude big time. he's fucking incredible.

Man, Roc got joints for days. I have to admit I have a preference for older Marc as I'm not as hot on his slowed down pimp flow as much as his Marcberg / Reloaded or even UN days..

came home to MIKE - May God Bless Your Hustle! the sleeve is a little flimsy, the printed inner sleeve had a 3" seam split, and the vinyl is a bit warped buuuuut all that aside, the vinyl sounds great so far and I'm pretty happy to finally have this on wax.

Wallets out!
Happy new year y'all!

Woods + Segal - Hiding Places

Last edited:
Wallets out!

Woods + Segal - Hiding Places
Also some Terror Management visuals

Back