Hip Hop

That's how I felt on the font they used on the WWCD shirt through Shady as well. This is probably my favorite new merch West has put out since the Benoit (my only merch purchase) stuff but I get it.

Oh yeah, I spent like $200 canuck bucks on older gear from his store on black friday.. i just don't think anything they've done since like ... hmm.. i don't know actually cause i haven't really followed their gear until recently. i got a red flygod and that yellow don't get scared hoodie on friday and am very happy with both (i hope?). i had to fight grabbing a few others too

New Roc Marci alert... only available as a $30 digital download off his site right now...
1575322599631.png

New Roc Marci alert... only available as a $30 digital download off his site right now...
View attachment 24671
it's on YouTube

you think he really stops?

That's the magical question... I'd be curious if he really does transition to the fashion and entertainment side of things as quickly as he has said he aspires to. As long as Benny and Conway keep going I think I'd be ok with it as long as West stayed involved with the direction of the art/music.

he really loves that wrestling, I just recently started watching AEW and hes always there at ringside.....

He's financially invested in HOG as well at this point. Even promoting the next event this Saturday in NY.

Edit to add: More info on the HOG thing, Fourth Rope is doing all the merch as well.

Back