Hip Hop

Got a blue, bandcamp locked up on me when I had a splatter in my cart and was gone by the time it came back.

It was really clunky for me too. I used @Cloud 's method for typing in the address and it worked for me - loaded a second before the Daupe merch page.

It took forever for it to process my cart tho

It was really clunky for me too. I used @Cloud 's method for typing in the address and it worked for me - loaded a second before the Daupe merch page.

It took forever for it to process my cart tho
Yea I tried both methods and predicting the HWH7 page was so much quicker than going through the main Daupe page

Man, props to Daupe! This has gotta be one of the most anticipated drops of the year. They could’ve gouged TF outta the price (hey, Alchemist!). Nope. Same price as always. Pretty much same edition size as usual for a WSG drop. I will always support these guys.

Man, props to Daupe! This has gotta be one of the most anticipated drops of the year. They could’ve gouged TF outta the price (hey, Alchemist!) Nope. Same price as always. Pretty much same edition size as usual for a WSG drop. I will always support these guys.

Looks like some keep popping back into stock so if someone missed keep an eye out.

Love the record and obviously stan out for the crew but it's a hard pass on all of those.

That's how I felt on the font they used on the WWCD shirt through Shady as well. This is probably my favorite new merch West has put out since the Benoit (my only merch purchase) stuff but I get it.

Back