Hip Hop

Anyone know what happened to the Chance preorders? Is just a "we'll get them when we get them" situation?
I was just curious about this the other day as I havent heard word one about them in a minute.

Only thing I've seen, appears they don't even have them from the pressing plant yet.

Weeknd has the 2 singles up for vinyl in 4 different variants if anyone was of interest 🤷‍♂️

Well that was interesting...I had 2x splatters in my cart and was checking out when bandcamp crashed (got the "is under maintenance" screen). I resubmitted my order on my other screen and it went through, but for double my order. So I just spent ~$160 on records this morning, no big deal. :oops:
Just came back from a business trip and while I went to the order page in time, I had no chance to cop the splatter.
Seems I'm out of luck with Daupe lately - same thing happened with Flygod Is An Awesome God...
If anyone still has a double splatter and wouldn't mind helping me out, I'd be truly grateful. 🙏

Care to explain why? Always seemed like a good dude

I lent him about $1000 (my currency) about 6 months ago cause his cat was starving and so was he. I was assured I would be paid back. Since then, he has asked to borrow more money from me to buy records, pre-ordered records you guys have told him about here and not once addressed the money owed to me. In fact, he has been ignoring me for about two weeks now with no response via phone calls / messages on here or messages on Reddit.

I lent him about $1000 (my currency) about 6 months ago cause his cat was starving and so was he. I was assured I would be paid back. Since then, he has asked to borrow more money from me to buy records, pre-ordered records you guys have told him about here and not once addressed the money owed to me. In fact, he has been ignoring me for about two weeks now with no response via phone calls / messages on here or messages on Reddit.
Sad to hear about the troubles.
I always considered him as part of the inventory on the (old) forums.
Fingers crossed everything turns out good for both of you.

Sad to hear about the troubles.
I always considered him as part of the inventory on the (old) forums.
Fingers crossed everything turns out good for both of you.

I considered him a friend who I was trying to start a business with. Now I consider him a fraud and are exploring the various options I have to collect my money and he's not going to be happy about any of them. That's why I urge anyone who is in contact with him to tell him to get in touch with me immediately.

@Clint Howard Hope this is silver lining.....Soul Assassins boxes are back in stock.....I just got one thanks to my amazing lady!

Then I immediately proceeded to email them stating "I really hope this is what I think it is cuz I missed out on a certain vinyl that vanished, and if so, you all are genius. #KEA"

Last edited:
@Clint Howard Hope this is silver lining.....Soul Assassins boxes are back in stock.....I just got one!

Then I immediately proceeded to email them stating "I really hope this is what I think it is cuz I missed out on a certain vinyl that vanished, and if so, you all are genius. #KEA"

I'd buy one but I'm about $1000 out of pocket at the moment :mad:

And now my phone calls are being forwarded to voice mail. Fuck this fraudster, he has no idea who he is fucking with.

I'd buy one but I'm about $1000 out of pocket at the moment :mad:

And now my phone calls are being forwarded to voice mail. Fuck this fraudster, he has no idea who he is fucking with.

Yea I imagined that would be the response, but I had to let you know just in case!!

Back