Hip Hop

Maybe....this is how they're gonna move them!!! Since they can't sell the rest they can hide it. Charge the same price and throw a hat in!

Now I kind of wanna try.

Someone message and confirm this and we'll all be over it. I'm half-convinced it's going to be like 3 cds and a sweater i don't want, maybe a sticker or whatever?

I'm really happy with both WWCD and Prestige Worldwide. Not sure which one I like more
My first listen to WWCD was on headphones and that wasn’t ideal. Subsequent listens in the car and I’m really feeling it. It bangs and it actually wasn’t what I was expecting. Really stripped down and heavy street shit.

Really digging Prestige Worldwide too. Forgot this released until I saw your post.

GGBR has a mystery vinyl bundle and an elcamino casette bundle deal going on too. I'd jump on the vinyl bundle if I didn't already have most of their releases or I knew there was an elcamino1 included.

If you've been wavering on their releases this might be a good chance to check them out for far less than the usual price. Bozack is a good dude - support him if you can.

was this posted previously? I feel like I've seen the cover before but not sure if it was on here and doing a search couldn't find it on here... anyway, I checked out a few tiny snippets and sounds like it could be really good

Tantrum, by Nigel

a0891015558_16.jpg

Man, it's been a long time since I listened to Beauty and the Beat. Production is nuts.
did you get the RSD repress? if so I have a question that probably will be an unpopular opinion. did he edit "I See Colours" at all, specifically this line:

"Connect the dots with all the faggots making records, who couldn't suck a dick or put the gloss on the upper lip"

I mean, if it wasn't the line originally I wouldn't be advocating for it to be on the record, but I also don't want him going in there and editing his past work either, but I could certainly imagine that he would. so I'm pretty curious if that was edited out at all, I'm not sure why but I would be kind of disappointed if it is edited simply because it is different than the original (if that makes any sense)

did you get the RSD repress? if so I have a question that probably will be an unpopular opinion. did he edit "I See Colours" at all, specifically this line:

"Connect the dots with all the faggots making records, who couldn't suck a dick or put the gloss on the upper lip"

I mean, if it wasn't the line originally I wouldn't be advocating for it to be on the record, but I also don't want him going in there and editing his past work either, but I could certainly imagine that he would. so I'm pretty curious if that was edited out at all, I'm not sure why but I would be kind of disappointed if it is edited simply because it is different than the original (if that makes any sense)
I just ordered it today as I wasn't able to make it out on BF. Has he edited it anywhere else? I noticed it listening on Spotify today.

Back