Hip Hop

and none of these are as nice as the green version on bandcamp. i'm cool with the basic black especially since this seems like it's going to keep happening.

and at least the black version from tuff kong is likely to show up on hhv at some point
yeah. I still wish I was able to get the green, but the OG cover is much better in my opinion so I'm happy to have the black (whenever it shows up)

yuck.
Yo what did you think of Goldlink's post about Mac. I saw that you have a Swimming avi.
I don't want to give him the reaction/attention he's clearly after. I just don't understand how he ever thought it was a good idea to post it. Though Anderson Paak's response was as good as you could ask for.

• Cheers
Reactions: oak

Screenshot_20191128-075407_WhatsApp.jpg

You only go to Game for Wayne tracks there you go? I cant vouch if it's actually born to rap leftovers or not it's probably old I dont know but anyway @Believer101

Have to say this shit is pretty solid. Nothing blowing me away right away but a fucking solid record.
I agree with this sentiment. It’s solid, but it ain’t blowing me away like HWH7 or TPIM did on first listen. I’ve gotten so used to these guys rapping over soul samples lately it’s a little weird to hear them over more standard, East Coast beats for the entire project. It’s crazy to hear no wrestling and no Flygod fashion references from Gunn. This really is a grimy ass record. The cover matches the content perfectly.

I’m guessing it’s gonna be a grower. I do like that Shady seemed to let them do their thing. I’m pretty sure it’s gonna blow them up even further with the Shady crowd. Love that they put my dude AA Rashid on the outro. I didn’t really need the Novel feature. But solid efforts from 50 and Keisha Plum.

Fave tracks: Scotties, Dr. Bird’s, May Store

Back