Hip Hop

Has verses from Benny and Gunn and I think the verse from Em is different (still corny af), and I think the beat is slightly tweaked from the og?
definitely the same verse from Em, just adds Gunn and Benny.

pretty good album but upon my first listen suffers a bit of same-soundy syndrome, hopefully with repeat listens the songs/beats will stand apart more for me. grimey as fuck though.

pretty good album but upon my first listen suffers a bit of same-soundy syndrome, hopefully with repeat listens the songs/beats will stand apart more for me. grimey as fuck though.

I’m loving how well this thing is flowing, Daringer painted a picture on this one. I feel each member has a song where they have the stand out verse and this is going to serve as a great entry point for new fans. Make sure I get tagged when we hear about physicals. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

So can anyone cop this for me and then ship it to me in Canada? I hit up the seller to see if he'd ship to Canada but I'd rather not miss out on this (or if my secret santa is looking, cop me this and I'll pay the difference?)

Last edited:
I'm really happy with both WWCD and Prestige Worldwide. Not sure which one I like more
Prestige Worldwide is so smoooth. Love it.

Such great projects!! Prestige blew me away! It's better than I had anticipated! Fabolous has some really great songs on his project too. Now time to checkout The Game's album

so, does the 1xLP also come in the embossed & die-cut cover?

also reading the description of this doesn't look like Oh No did any beats for this...was hoping for more of a JayLib style record but this is still an insta-cop

Back