Hip Hop

Really a random question but did anyone here happen to get any of the extremely limited re-presses of G-Slimm - Fours, Deuces & Trays (pressed by Aramabillion Records) or a copy of Sircle of Sin - S/T (pressed by Money Fiend Records)? 2 that I really wanted to cop but very low print quantity, and overseas shipping combined into just too high a price for me to justify. I'm really just wandering how the sound quality is because I know they must have used either a CD or Tape as the source material so it can't be that great. Either way 2 pieces I already own on their original formats, would love to own the vinyl re-issues someday.

Bought a sweet deck of cards (and a few posters from the artist) I saw on Reddit

XxclUoT.jpg

Posters:
Noname-Poster-SIte-254x300.jpg

Childish-Gambino1.jpg

Store link: http://brandonspahn.com/shop/

What the fuck is that album cover?!?!? It looks even more cheap than those bootleg, home-made mixtapes that have too much outdated effects going on.....🙊

Like what actually is this album cover? It’s so ugly I have little faith in this project actually being decent 🤷‍♂️😂

Alot of these kind of albums had really bad covers it was no reflection on the sound quality.

a2204611830_10.jpg

This isnt exactly the greatest cover either but music on it was/is amazing.

Last edited:
There is no way this is not a bootleg. Unless this is a different Children... than the Big L / Cam'ron / Mase Children..

I thought this about Eazy E's drop. But its still selling and no ones pulled it yet.
So who knows.

Maybe this guy is paying large amounts of money to people and actually getting permissions?

There is no way this is not a bootleg. Unless this is a different Children... than the Big L / Cam'ron / Mase Children..

This is horrorcore memphis rap Children of the Corn. Not the harlem group. I had to look it up myself. I’m def feelin it and will cop. Looking forward to the audio being cleaned up.

Back