Hip Hop

Enjoying Danny as well! Surprisingly I wasn’t feeling the new L’orange and Jeremiah Jae as much. Maybe because I enjoyed their last one so much and this one wasn’t living up or maybe just because I was super tired and ready for sleep while listening to it. I’ll give it more time because I really do like Jeremiah Jae. I wasn’t as much into Daffi either which was disappointing because I paid extra for the deluxe version. Ill give Billy Woods a chance this evening too. What else came out today?

Not on the same level as Billy or Danny but Michael Christmas put out a project that's worth a listen.

Also, got an e-mail from Fat Beats yesterday with 3 different hip-hop 7" records that I would love to have (Gang Starr, EPMD, Warren G) and they all sold out before I had a chance to buy them. It was only a couple hours!

I grabbed one. I wanted it too much to question the price. Still debating the Smoke DZA drop from Daupe on Monday. I might have to at least grab a cassette

Nice! It’s a great lp and I think it’s worth it. Only 100 made. I can’t afford that, the Smoke DZA pic disc, cassette and slipmat so I gotta pass on it. I’m for sure grabbing the pic disc and slipmat (thanks @MikeH). Still deciding on the cassette.

Back