Hip Hop

Very bad timing. Oktoberfest is calling... o_O
The gold one will probably be gone in seconds and limited to one per customer - and $$$.
I just saw the price of those 7”s and I’m still laughing. A black, 3-song 7-inch is priced higher than the entire Medallo album + bonus 12” (which BTW already had 2 of these songs on it) I got from Rappcats. The gold 7” literally needs to be made from gold to justify its price. SMH. Hard pass on that one.

I just saw the price of those 7”s and I’m still laughing. A black, 3-song 7-inch is priced higher than the entire Medallo album + bonus 12” (which BTW already had 2 of these songs on it) I got from Rappcats. The gold 7” literally needs to be made from gold to justify its price. SMH. Hard pass on that one.

I have everything he's put out besides a Flexi and I'm not shelling out $50+ for 2 songs I don't have from the Tuff Kong edition, let alone $100+ for gold.

Y - I'm not dropping $70 on that

Thinking I'm going to save my first listen for the wax to get here since it's supposed to start shipping soon. This has me excited though.

Really digging the new Danny. Beats are hitting the spot and just love his rhymes. This ones going to be a grower.
Yea I just finished my first listen of Danny and I really enjoyed it

I’ve been listening to this album all day. I love that he toned down his wild side and is just spittin straight heat. Def his most accessible album since The Hybrid. This’ll prob end up being my fav album from him. The production is so on point. Can’t wait to get my VMP edition.

Medallo on VHS

There's 3 dates total on the post:

Concert on 10/17
Available on streaming 10/18
Pre-order 10/4

But that was all the information. Nothing about where or anything. Even though I have no money if somebody sees this go up please give me a shout?
my interpretation was that 10/4 pre-order date was for the digital because it later goes on to state that limited edition vinyl is "coming", but I could be totally wrong about that

my interpretation was that 10/4 pre-order date was for the digital because it later goes on to state that limited edition vinyl is "coming", but I could be totally wrong about that

Yeah, it was totally unclear what the Pre-order was for or when the limited edition vinyl is coming. But pre-ordering for digital products seems silly to me but I know that it is a common practice as well

Yeah, it was totally unclear what the Pre-order was for or when the limited edition vinyl is coming. But pre-ordering for digital products seems silly to me but I know that it is a common practice as well
yeah, I don't get it either but here we are:
Screenshot_20191004-124458.png

Medallo on VHS
How I imagine Muggs and Crime at this point
1ED69FBD-BDB6-4886-822A-DED1521F4F59.gif

Enjoying Danny as well! Surprisingly I wasn’t feeling the new L’orange and Jeremiah Jae as much. Maybe because I enjoyed their last one so much and this one wasn’t living up or maybe just because I was super tired and ready for sleep while listening to it. I’ll give it more time because I really do like Jeremiah Jae. I wasn’t as much into Daffi either which was disappointing because I paid extra for the deluxe version. Ill give Billy Woods a chance this evening too. What else came out today?

Back