Hip Hop

JID - Dicaprio 2 /1500 vinyl

Back in stock. Grab it quick

We just dropped this if anyone on here is interested...

Not much we need to say about this one, possibly the rarest commercially pressed hip-hop 12" in existence finally gets a reissue. If you're ever lucky enough to find someone selling an original it will likely set you back a cool $2,000 so pick up this wallet friendly alternative instead and save your bank balance and possibly your marriage too!

As an added bonus we've included the original, never heard before, demo mix of Untouchable on the b-side, straight from Unique's archive. It's not the best sound quality you're going to hear but it's worthy of putting out and provides an interesting (some have said better) alternative to the version we all know and love.

As you were...

Shaker

We just dropped this if anyone on here is interested...

Not much we need to say about this one, possibly the rarest commercially pressed hip-hop 12" in existence finally gets a reissue. If you're ever lucky enough to find someone selling an original it will likely set you back a cool $2,000 so pick up this wallet friendly alternative instead and save your bank balance and possibly your marriage too!

As an added bonus we've included the original, never heard before, demo mix of Untouchable on the b-side, straight from Unique's archive. It's not the best sound quality you're going to hear but it's worthy of putting out and provides an interesting (some have said better) alternative to the version we all know and love.

As you were...

Shaker

I dunno if its just me but the S's in your youtube link are weird like overly pronounced or something which im just gonna assume is a mixing issue.
What does your mix sound like compared to that bad youtube link?

Also, got an e-mail from Fat Beats yesterday with 3 different hip-hop 7" records that I would love to have (Gang Starr, EPMD, Warren G) and they all sold out before I had a chance to buy them. It was only a couple hours!

They will almost certainly have been pulled from sale for copyright infringement, no way all four of those 7"s sold out within an hour...

I dunno if its just me but the S's in your youtube link are weird like overly pronounced or something which im just gonna assume is a mixing issue.
What does your mix sound like compared to that bad youtube link?

I don't really hear that on the youtube video, I think Unique just has one of those voices were his S's are quite pronounced... similar to early Kool G Rap...

Hemlock Ernst & Kenny Segal - Back at the House
2B239D6D-D70F-47F5-A35F-51D0C701ACDD.jpeg

I don't really hear that on the youtube video, I think Unique just has one of those voices were his S's are quite pronounced... similar to early Kool G Rap...

Its not his voice.
Its distortion/over focus on S's

Alot of poorly mixed vinyl has this problem :( Its common. Why dont you record a sound bite off your mix so we can compare?

Back