Hip Hop

Black & Brown and The Hybrid are still my two favorite Danny projects. I’ve been LOVING what I’ve been hearing so far and am honestly really impressed with JPEGs beat. It would have been easy to do something chaotic but this fits well with the other tracks so far. And hearing RTJ again was some of the best icing.

Last edited:
Black & Brown and The Hybrid are still my two favorite Danny projects. I’ve been LOVING what I’ve been hearing so far and am honestly really impressed without JPEGs beat. It would have been easy to do something chaotic but this fits well with the other tracks so far. And hearing RTJ again was some of the best icing.

Pretty much same for me except add XXX to the list. Those three get the most spins over here. I can’t wait to hear the new album

Have a new hip-hop instrumental available on Spotify (and should be up on other streaming services shortly) and wanted to share since some folks have enjoyed the music I have shared to this point. This beat is all-original music (no samples) and the inspiration actually came from a recording session I was working on with a Soul / R&B artist friend of mine. We recorded several songs and when I was going back through to produce and arrange them, this one piano part really jumped out at me. I ended up taking that piano and making this beat out of it and was pretty happy with the bassline I played and recorded. Really appreciate the support, and if you like this one, definitely check out the other tracks in my discography and follow me to get notified of new releases.

I also have another instrumental coming out next Thursday that is quite different from my releases so far. It is a trap-style beat I made while experimenting with different styles and I was really happy with how it came out, especially the sub-bass. Thank you all for the support!

cy6f795qwbq31.jpg

Dude I know ordered both Picture Disc & Alternate Artwork Turquoise IGOR. His pic disc arrived but no sign of Alternate. I ordered Alternate and no update either. Must be a delay. Regular vinyl in store tmrw think I will cop it anyway

Back