Hip Hop

I only really visit this site on my phone and I can never open this thread without accidentally clicking Woob’s profile. Doesn’t happen with any other thread.

Universe is trying to tell me something
I have same problem and at one point accidentally “unfollowed” him and could no longer find this thread. Chalked it up to fat fingers
I've accidentally ignored Woob like 10 times from doing this. Only took me a long time to realize it once.

Drake straight stole those bars from Freddie... haven't seen people talking about this one.

"Incense, burning, smoking out to my own shit
Got black wood in my white Range, I'm taking off when that light change"

"Incense burning, smoking out to my own shit
Got black wood in my white Range
I'm taking off when that light change"

Edit to add: So this Drake track is a leak from 2011 that just officially got released? That throws a wrench in my theory.

Yeah the whole Care Package "project" is just a collection of stuff that was already released one way or the other just not officially on the DSPs

The Big Day isn't that bad, it's just supremely mediocre and uninteresting...

...which Ye already was. 👀
I really like Ye but I understand why many people feel this way. I think Ye is Kanye’s worst album yet, but it’s much better than The Big Day and just as good as The Colouring Book!

I think Ye is an entertaining listen, and has a real nice variety within its 7 tracks!

Back