Hip Hop

Commons new album gets a big “Yikes.” from me. Sounds like he forgot how to rap and reading off a phone in the booth the whole damn album. Corny album on first listen. That Fifth Story song 😬

USPS made me come in an grab my Everybody is F.O.O.D 3... Record itself is the best looking Griselda release I own yet...
View attachment 15821
The mailer and the sleeve (still in the plastic wrap mind you)? Sopping wet and crushed. Bummed out to say the least but happy the musics in good condition at least.
View attachment 15822

That variant looks amazing! Sorry the sleeve was soaking wet though. Still haven’t listened to my copy but glad to hear the vinyl sounds good.

That is a bummer bro bout your record getting soaked.
Was it insured? I only had this happen to me once before and I could never figure out how tha fuck it could possibly get soaked unless intentional or an entire post truck fell into a river lol

Pink Siifu - Ensley 2xLP, pre-order for 27/09, same as Jean Grae - Evil Jeanius. Also can be found on Vinyl-Digital to be released on the 13th and you can email for release on Juno for the 13th too.
@NateOEB @Woob_woob @Enaz Fox @Jonathan Y @sorcerer @ITrustMyGuitar @phramenma

She had the fourth best charting album of last year. The show’s stated premise is to find the next hip hop sensation. Seems like she might know a little something about that.

Just an oxygen thief who shits on everyone around her. Luckily for the show its not only her.

I don't get the appeal of 38 spesh at all. Actually hate his voice but if he wasn't g rap's son, nobody would be fucking with him.

I don't get the appeal of 38 spesh at all. Actually hate his voice but if he wasn't g rap's son, nobody would be fucking with him.
I think him and G. Rap’s collab project was just called “Son of G. Rap” I don’t think G. Rap is really his father. At least I couldn’t find anything saying that.

Back