Hip Hop

Funny enough I came here to ask a question related to this... I'm stuck on if I want to order this or the The Big Picture. I can only get one right now (they're 20% off for the next 3 days I believe) but I was having the toughest time which to get. Anyone have any opinions? I like both albums, I do have Big Picture on CD from when it came out and no copies of this one. What say the crowd?

Flip a coin.
When the coin gives you the result and your still not happy.
Find more money and buy both.

Hope I helped.

BALTIMORE: JPEGMAFIA ALBUM LAUNCH
Boiler Room links up with one of the most visceral and unique talents to emerge from the USA in the last few years, cult hero JPEGMAFIA. Here, in his hometown of Baltimore, in a gritty punk club where he played some of his earliest shows, we will celebrate the launch of his highly anticipated new album, surrounded by friends and supported by peers. Do not adjust your screens.

BALTIMORE: JPEGMAFIA ALBUM LAUNCH
Boiler Room links up with one of the most visceral and unique talents to emerge from the USA in the last few years, cult hero JPEGMAFIA. Here, in his hometown of Baltimore, in a gritty punk club where he played some of his earliest shows, we will celebrate the launch of his highly anticipated new album, surrounded by friends and supported by peers. Do not adjust your screens.

Anyone going to this?

The production on this beat is fkin awful. The verses are clearly much higher audio quality then the actual beat.
Hurts my ears to hear it.

That new Rocky song started nice but got boring as it went on
A$AP Rocky’s albums have just been getting worse and worse! His breakthrough mixtape - Live.Love.A$AP, was amazing and I can’t see A$AP ever getting back to that kind of level of innovation/creativity.

I can imagine himself and Tyler, The Creator doing an amazing collaborative album though!

That new Rocky song started nice but got boring as it went on

Its a shame huh.
I love his earlier work and his slow experimental style tracks but its like he has lost his way or he is t rying way to hard.

I do like "testing" but its taken me ALOT of replays to get to this point cause I fuckin hated it when it launched aside from that fuck sleep song lol

Back