Hip Hop

Has anyone gotten their Alchemist / Schoolboy Q 7" record yet? Or received a shipping notification? Got my FGIAAG shipping notice today but am still waiting on Igor, Alch/Schoolboy 7", and The Plugs I Met.

Has anyone gotten their Alchemist / Schoolboy Q 7" record yet? Or received a shipping notification? Got my FGIAAG shipping notice today but am still waiting on Igor, Alch/Schoolboy 7", and The Plugs I Met.

No shipping notice yet for Alchemist/Q. Said it was shipping on or around the 23rd so hopefully I’ll hear something this week

Big-L-Lifestlez-of-da-Poor-And-Dangerous-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2411861_1024x1024.jpg

$31.99

500 units.

Big-L-Lifestlez-of-da-Poor-And-Dangerous-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2411861_1024x1024.jpg

$31.99

500 units.

Funny enough I came here to ask a question related to this... I'm stuck on if I want to order this or the The Big Picture. I can only get one right now (they're 20% off for the next 3 days I believe) but I was having the toughest time which to get. Anyone have any opinions? I like both albums, I do have Big Picture on CD from when it came out and no copies of this one. What say the crowd?

Back