Hip Hop

This new Brockhampton album...
I'm gonna listen to it again, cause I'm definitely too biased to give a real clear opinion of it on the first couple listens, but ughhh.

View attachment 15033
They’ve never done much for me. Their backstory and group makeup are more interesting to me than their music.

So this new Brockhampton album... it isn’t bad, but it’s definitely their worst. I really like the first three songs but then the rest is mostly meh to me except for the title track.
Boy Bye is good, keep the rest. They should have split up and made solo projects to grow artistically and reunite later instead of signing that record deal

Hey all, been producing hip-hop for a few years now and am making an effort to release more of the stuff I make. I mostly produce boombap style beats and use a lot of samples, but also have written some originals. My first instrumental (all-original) is up on Spotify, Amazon, Google Play, and other streaming services and would definitely appreciate any support (included Spotify link below). I know I have a long way to go but have gotten some good feedback from others and am having a lot of fun.

This new Brockhampton album...
I'm gonna listen to it again, cause I'm definitely too biased to give a real clear opinion of it on the first couple listens, but ughhh.

View attachment 15033

dang. I seem to be one of the few on here who is enjoying it, but then again.....I also thought the Chance album wasn't the worst album of the year either. Who knows

Nice! Hopefully some other Devin albums will get pressed too, really want To Tha X-Treme

l-ABB1038l-ABB1067_600x.jpg

Little Brother - The Listening/The Minstrel Show (4xLP - Bundle - Colored Vinyl + 7")

Back