Hip Hop

Does anyone know if these will be widely available or only from their store?
I don't want to miss this but would love to save on international shipping costs...
mmmmmmmmmmm! I also really want that new pressing of The Foreign Exchange’s “Comnected”, but the shipping to Australia is too much! Looks like a great pressing though if it’s 180g and Gatefold!

63F375A2-F5CD-4740-BF35-B23FEB458B9F.jpeg

Kill 'Em All leaked 😱

Doesn't seem to be a group at all. It's the second in the "Kill 'Em All" series from Muggs x Mach (unless they're the "group"). I've heard there's one more that they did, which should be written as Kill 'Em All in Spanish...

It's 10 tracks with Droog on 1 track and Fahim on 5. Upon first listen, it might actually be doper than Tuez-Les Tous...

Kill 'Em All leaked 😱

Doesn't seem to be a group at all. It's the second in the "Kill 'Em All" series from Muggs x Mach (unless they're the "group"). I've heard there's one more that they did, which should be written as Kill 'Em All in Spanish...

It's 10 tracks with Droog on 1 track and Fahim on 5. Upon first listen, it might actually be doper than Tuez-Les Tous...

Link?

Edit: nevermind I found it. I only found a download tho. I just wanna stream it...

Back