Hip Hop

Kill Em All is live at www.soulassassins.com

SA_KEA_VINYL_STANDARD_BACK_1080x.jpg

Im getting burnt out checking the same 3 discog listings(everyday) waiting for them to appear lol whats the longest you guys have had to wait for something to go up for sale?

Stupid price. I try to buy everything Muggs or Mach related but I think I’m gonna pass for now. Sucks, man. The album knocks. Love how Muggs switched up to some less ominous beats. Fahim should’ve just been part of the “group” IMO.

I may end up copping it, SMH. Def gonna wait and see if Rappcats has a variant though...

Last edited:
Today is gonna be crazy for vinyl drops. The following things are dropping...

Kill Em All (already available) - Soul Assassins

Fastlife - Fastlife 2 (1pm EST) - Loretta Bandcamp

Flee Lord x 38 Spesh - Loyalty and Trust

Eto - Beats Me

Both at 1pm EST from Air Vinyl

Hip-Hop Adjacent...

Mr Green x Lee Scratch Perry - Super Ape vs Mr. Green (11am EST) - Tuff Kong

Curren$y also dropped a new one. No physical but always good to hear new Spitta

Last edited:
$75.. okay. what are the kids using to pirate music these days? I'm going back to that life. my wallet hurt a lot less in those days.

FIFTY

In all seriousness, $75 for a single disc is awesome. I mean the audacity is quite amazing. Then to double it to $150 for a slim piece of paper to surround the Jacket is even more bold. I have a tough time paying anything north of $50 (and for 50 it better have all the bells and whistles) for even some of my favorite releases. I am all for supply and demand economics and the fact that these have been around for over 8 hours thus far tells ya maybe they were a tad overzealous.

How many copies did @Clint Howard end up purchasing?

Fuck I still rock Soulseek. It hasn’t let me down over the past 20 years why switch now?

giphy.gif

Soul seek is by far the SHITTEST way of collecting music I have ever used.
Bad quality rips.
Fake quality rips.
Disorganized.
Ugly af UI
Toxic community.
The best stuff is locked away by some uptight $$$$ who thinks he is a god "Why should I share with you?"

U ever see what.cd? once you see what.cd everything fails but Redacted and Orpheus at least are trying.

I bought it. :(
Tuez-Les Tous is one of my favorite records this year and I’m expecting nothing less from this one.
But damn, this is totally getting out of control.
Soul Assassins pricing is total bollocks.
For Medallo they just doubled the price after a certain amount has been sold.
And now they just increased prices right from the start.
I’ll wait and see what Rappcats and Tuff Kong will be doing and might cancel my pre-order.
And those variants are really weak - no effort at all. They didn’t even change the center label for the white variant...
Well, I’m to blame as well for buying it at that price, I guess.

I bought it. :(
Tuez-Les Tous is one of my favorite records this year and I’m expecting nothing less from this one.
But damn, this is totally getting out of control.
Soul Assassins pricing is total bollocks.
For Medallo they just doubled the price after a certain amount has been sold.
And now they just increased prices right from the start.
I’ll wait and see what Rappcats and Tuff Kong will be doing and might cancel my pre-order.
And those variants are really weak - no effort at all. They didn’t even change the center label for the white variant...
Well, I’m to blame as well for buying it at that price, I guess.
I'm just glad I wasn't completely blown away by Tuez-Les Tous on first listen because this kind of bullshit makes me really never want to check out Hommy's stuff ever again for fear that I'll actually consider these prices. His verse on the Quelle Chris album was pretty good though.

I feel for you for trying to be a good fan.

Stupid price. I try to buy everything Muggs or Mach related but I think I’m gonna pass for now. Sucks, man. The album knocks. Love how Muggs switched up to some less ominous beats. Fahim should’ve just been part of the “group” IMO.

I may end up copping it, SMH. Def gonna wait and see if Rappcats has a variant though...

I'm SO annoyed because this album slaps!! My best "first listen" with any Mach project yet.

I literally said to myself yesterday, if it comes out at $50 ill grab it, but my luck they'll make it $75. SURE ENOUGH. Between my brothers bday vinyl i just bought and other preorders I want including Curren$y and Goldlink, I can get 4 albums for almost the same price as this, and that is what is efffing with my head.

I'm SO annoyed because this album slaps!! My best "first listen" with any Mach project yet.

I literally said to myself yesterday, if it comes out at $50 ill grab it, but my luck they'll make it $75. SURE ENOUGH. Between my brothers bday vinyl i just bought and other preorders I want including Curren$y and Goldlink, I can get 4 albums for almost the same price as this, and that is what is efffing with my head.
My thing is, if I talk myself into paying $75 for a single album being reasonable, I have a pretty long list of original pressings or at least best pressings of albums that are close to that asking price that will come first on my list.

Edit:And unfortunately I'm not rich so I can't afford the albums I already buy at generally reasonable prices!

My thing is, if I talk myself into paying $75 for a single album being reasonable, I have a pretty long list of original pressings or at least best pressings of albums that are close to that asking price that will come first on my list.

Edit:And unfortunately I'm not rich so I can't afford the albums I already buy at generally reasonable prices!

True! Also, being a completionist with mild OCD, Mach albums would leap frog to the top, and they all are grossly overpriced. So i'd just be digging myself a deeper hole.

I am happy with my Droog collection at 25-30 a pop and am graetful for all and any Mach features that may bring

Back