Hip Hop

I am genuinely so shocked with how shit Chance The Rapper’s new album is. I honestly can’t believe it. Acid Rap and Colouring Book are both incredible albums and Chance The Rapper was getting huge recognition for his those albums. I thought his next mixtape/album would be ambitious and special. But this new album here is like Drake’s “Views” - an album full of fillers.

How did Chance The Rapper create such a poor album? I don’t understand......

If 1000 consistently move in less than an hour, why don't they press 2000? Or like 1000 white n 1000 red after the white sellout for example

Westside has brought up that he likes that his stuff is limited like fine art, Daupe does that. They pressd more with Ghostface and sat on them for a bit so I’m guessing they’d rather just instantly sell out and keep the hype train up.

I am genuinely so shocked with how shit Chance The Rapper’s new album is. I honestly can’t believe it. Acid Rap and Colouring Book are both incredible albums and Chance The Rapper was getting huge recognition for his those albums. I thought his next mixtape/album would be ambitious and special. But this new album here is like Drake’s “Views” - an album full of fillers.

How did Chance The Rapper create such a poor album? I don’t understand......

Yeh I am pretty saddened by it. Was gonna pre-order that shit straight away but now I aint buyin it

Are you going to buy like 5 copies to sell to people in here who missed ? lol
I wish I could do that all the time to stop flippers from getting them but that’s not the case most of the time. I had saved for the Crime x Muggs album and the $100 copy was originally only a picture disc so I grabbed two variations knowing I could help someone. 👍🏻

Westside has brought up that he likes that his stuff is limited like fine art, Daupe does that. They pressd more with Ghostface and sat on them for a bit so I’m guessing they’d rather just instantly sell out and keep the hype train up.

i wish they would at least press a basic black copy that was easily available

Yeh I am pretty saddened by it. Was gonna pre-order that shit straight away but now I aint buyin it
I am a bit sad but at the same time, I’m not a massive Chance The Rapper fan like I am with other rappers like Kendrick Lamar, Milo, Noname and Earl Sweatshirt. I’d be more devastated if they released something as mediocre as Chance The Rapper’s new album as I have high expectations/highly anticipate if they were releasing a new album.

I really like Chance The Rapper but I don’t like his first mixtape (10 day), and I didn’t really like that Surf album he did with The Social Experiment. He’s been mostly amazing but he hasn’t been as consistent, even some of his singles earlier this year/last year, I was mixed towards.

But I was still expecting at least an interesting/solid release from Chance. I am just shocked with this new album. It sounds outdated, annoying and quite soulless.

But oh well! I’m very happy I’ll be getting official vinyl releases of Acid Rap and Colouring Book as they are pretty much classic albums/mixtapes to me!

I am a bit sad but at the same time, I’m not a massive Chance The Rapper fan like I am with other rappers like Kendrick Lamar, Milo, Noname and Earl Sweatshirt. I’d be more devastated if they released something as mediocre as Chance The Rapper’s new album as I have high expectations/highly anticipate if they were releasing a new album.

I really like Chance The Rapper but I don’t like his first mixtape (10 day), and I didn’t really like that Surf album he did with The Social Experiment. He’s been mostly amazing but he hasn’t been as consistent, even some of his singles earlier this year/last year, I was mixed towards.

But I was still expecting at least an interesting/solid release from Chance. I am just shocked with this new album. It sounds outdated, annoying and quite soulless.

But oh well! I’m very happy I’ll be getting official vinyl releases of Acid Rap and Colouring Book as they are pretty much classic albums/mixtapes to me!

The hate is dying down on this new album.
Surprisingly more n more people are coming out and saying its great.
So I guess chance wont be releasing anything good ever again cause he thinks this new album is great xD

The hate is dying down on this new album.
Surprisingly more n more people are coming out and saying its great.
So I guess chance wont be releasing anything good ever again cause he thinks this new album is great xD
That’s good that many people are enjoying the album and are preaching their love for it!

I will still be anticipating Chance The Rapper’s next album as he is still very relevant and released two excellent projects this decade.

I guess the new album isn’t for me. But I still think it’s a really poor effort. As crazy and as experimental Kanye West is, he has never released anything close to being as bad as Chance The Rapper’s new album.

At least Freddie Gibbs & Madlib followed through with another spectacular album as did Tyler The Creator this year! And Little Simz dropped a classic out of nowhere. Denzel Curry also followed through with a great album as did Quelle Chris and we got some really hot debuts from Megan Thee Stallion and Slowthai. Also YBN Cordae’s new album that just came out is incredible. So we have some great young talent shining through this year. Hip-hop has been great this year! 🔥🔥🔥

That’s good that many people are enjoying the album and are preaching their love for it!

I will still be anticipating Chance The Rapper’s next album as he is still very relevant and released two excellent projects this decade.

I guess the new album isn’t for me. But I still think it’s a really poor effort. As crazy and as experimental Kanye West is, he has never released anything close to being as bad as Chance The Rapper’s new album.

At least Freddie Gibbs & Madlib followed through with another spectacular album as did Tyler The Creator this year! And Little Simz dropped a classic out of nowhere. Denzel Curry also followed through with a great album as did Quelle Chris and we got some really hot debuts from Megan Thee Stallion and Slowthai. Also YBN Cordae’s new album that just came out is incredible. So we have some great young talent shining through this year. Hip-hop has been great this year! 🔥🔥🔥

You didnt like beastcoast :O I fkin loved that album lol Anonymuz was fire aswell

Back