Hip Hop

No but if you're on Twitter I've been telling people to @ him

hoping he sees it enough to talk to someone on his team
I'll go try and do my part. Seems like VMP should have picked this instead of Chance (seems the consensus) for RHH new release

@Jonathan Y

When are we getting some of your guy Maxo on wax?

I knoooooow!!! I @ him and be commenting Punken n Brandon Banks vinyl daily. I really wish I had the powers to make it happen!!

Thanks for the reminder tho!!
Screenshot_20190729-173535_Chrome.jpg

I'll go try and do my part. Seems like VMP should have picked this instead of Chance (seems the consensus) for RHH new release

Ayyye!! Any bit may or may not help. Its just me grasping straws looking for people to grasp with me!!

Last edited:
Wait are you telling me VMP chose The Big Day for a ROTM....lmaoooooooo what a bunch of fucking dorks
So much hate in one post... :oops:

Getting those Chance records pressed might be one of the biggest things (if VMP is indeed involved) and getting The Big Day as a ROTM is clearly impressive - regardless of how it turned out.

I didn’t have the chance to listen to it in full yet - only listened to the first couple of songs and I must admit that I don’t really get the hate. :censored:

EDIT: There hasn't been any confirmation that VMP will be carrying any of Chance's records, right? I'd like to save on shipping costs but don't want to miss the mixtapes...

Last edited:
I like Droog's music but dude has some funny style opinions on shit .. And well, you know how I feel about the other dude. We all lose in situations like this. Children of the Corny .

YERRRRRRRRR

This is my go to song if I need to go from 0 to 100 in a minute
the only future song that matters and i can stand rest of his discography is steaming hot dumpster juice of course in my opinion.

he bailed on his own NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert for no given reason. (i guess because he would be exposed as being talent less having to perform without auto tune and a live band) but Zaytoven & band more than held it down.

NPR Music - Rodney Carmichael
Zaytoven arrived at Bob Boilen's desk with a full band in tow with the intent of backing up his Atlanta friend and collaborator Future, who had dropped his latest album, The Wzrd, earlier that day. The plan was to translate the bass-heavy trap sound Zaytoven helped originate to real instruments.
After several hours of waiting, with the band all warmed up and ready, word came that Future would be a no-show. So, to our thrill, Zaytoven redeemed the occasion with his own Tiny Desk concert, featuring instrumental versions of a couple of the earliest hits he produced for Future's Beast Mode.

Nickelus F is a damn beast bruhh. His voice is heaven sent

this album was aight compared to his Lil Ugly Mane produced album Trick Dice which is straight Flames🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
the only future song that matters and i can stand rest of his discography is steaming hot dumpster juice of course in my opinion.

he bailed on his own NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert for no given reason. (i guess because he would be exposed as being talent less to having to perform without auto tune and a live band) but Zaytoven & band more than held it down.

NPR Music - Rodney Carmichael
Zaytoven arrived at Bob Boilen's desk with a full band in tow with the intent of backing up his Atlanta friend and collaborator Future, who had dropped his latest album, The Wzrd, earlier that day. The plan was to translate the bass-heavy trap sound Zaytoven helped originate to real instruments.
After several hours of waiting, with the band all warmed up and ready, word came that Future would be a no-show. So, to our thrill, Zaytoven redeemed the occasion with his own Tiny Desk concert, featuring instrumental versions of a couple of the earliest hits he produced for Future's Beast Mode.

this album was aight compared to his Lil Ugly Mane produced album Trick Dice which is straight Flames🔥🔥🔥

That Trick Dice record is too dope. Oedipus Rex is the jawn.

So much hate in one post... :oops:

Getting those Chance records pressed might be one of the biggest things (if VMP is indeed involved) and getting The Big Day as a ROTM is clearly impressive - regardless of how it turned out.

I didn’t have the chance to listen to it in full yet - only listened to the first couple of songs and I must admit that I don’t really get the hate. :censored:

EDIT: There hasn't been any confirmation that VMP will be carrying any of Chance's records, right? I'd like to save on shipping costs but don't want to miss the mixtapes...
For those that were wondering: The Big Day scored a 6.9 at Pitchfork

I find it baffling that, in an age where artists are putting out projects that don't even pass the 25 minute mark, Chance decided to make his album nearly 80 minutes long. Part of me wonders if its just to influence streaming numbers or if he really thought nothing could be cut from that final project. You can say what you want about the quality of the album itself, but I just don't think it's necessary for any artist to make their albums that long nowadays unless you're doing some cinematic To Pimp a Butterfly shit and you *earn* that runtime

I find it baffling that, in an age where artists are putting out projects that don't even pass the 25 minute mark, Chance decided to make his album nearly 80 minutes long. Part of me wonders if its just to influence streaming numbers or if he really thought nothing could be cut from that final project. You can say what you want about the quality of the album itself, but I just don't think it's necessary for any artist to make their albums that long nowadays unless you're doing some cinematic To Pimp a Butterfly shit and you *earn* that runtime

He definitely did it for streaming numbers.

But I dont mind long albums if the albums are good.. this one just isnt that good.

He definitely did it for streaming numbers.

But I dont mind long albums if the albums are good.. this one just isnt that good.
I think it also has to do with the fact that the subject matter throughout the album never really deviates from "God is good, I got married, family is neat"

If you're going to make me listen to you for 77 minutes, you gotta have more to offer than just writing about the same few topics over and over.

I think it also has to do with the fact that the subject matter throughout the album never really deviates from "God is good, I got married, family is neat"

If you're going to make me listen to you for 77 minutes, you gotta have more to offer than just writing about the same few topics over and over.

It also doesnt help that I tend to enjoy darker shit more then everything else xD

Maybe thats what I need tho.. get on some XTC turn on chances happy go album and soak in all the light

Praise chance!

Back