Hip Hop

This is easily the best thing that dropped today if you ask me. Top 1 or 2 trap album this year....but y’all don’t listen to trap 😪

Just confused as to why everyone thought it would be a good idea to drop long ass albums today (looking at you E-40 and Chance)

I finally got around listening to this and it's dope. Thanks for the share!

What are some dope songs ruined by guest verses?
I know that this is a Future and Drake song so Drake technically isn’t a guest and I know that it’s low hanging fruit since Drake ruins about 95% of the songs he’s on IMO, but this one especially bothers me. This might be a Top 5 Future song for me if not for Drake’s wack ass, out-of-place verse...

“You remind me of a quarterback, this shit is all in the pass” FOH 😑

I don't think it's that bad but this funny AF.

The worst verse in hip hop history is A$ap Ant's verse in bath salt.

Was waiting for this. Easily the worst guest verse of all time. I had to take the song to Audacity and cut out Ant's verse just to make the song listenable.

"GROW A FUCKIN BEEEEAAAARDDDD"

I finally got around listening to this and it's dope. Thanks for the share!

Glad you liked it! Major was one of my favorite songs from last year so this project was a welcome surprise. Really enjoying it despite the length.

I know that this is a Future and Drake song so Drake technically isn’t a guest and I know that it’s low hanging fruit since Drake ruins about 95% of the songs he’s on IMO, but this one especially bothers me. This might be a Top 5 Future song for me if not for Drake’s wack ass, out-of-place verse...

“You remind me of a quarterback, this shit is all in the pass” FOH 😑

Bro Future's part on this song is so legendary I wish Drake left it alone. Ugh.

Danny Browns feature on that one Gorillaz song fucked up the vibe of the whole track. Kelela was killing her part and then Danny came in with 100% crackheadery
I remember when the track list for Humanz first came out and I saw Danny Brown as one of the features and I was so excited. Such a disappointing feature that could have so much potential but that was the wrong song to put him on.

Parts of this new Chance album sound like he was trying to make something like Big Fish Theory but didn't actually want to make something that experimental so you just get a weird mish mash of musical ideas.
Yeah, I can see that. Honestly, I don't know where he goes from here. He's hopping on tracks with some of the biggest mainstream artists, and feels like he's inching away from Kanye (professionally and personally). His style just doesn't feel as fresh to me anymore, so something more experimental would be welcome tbh.

Yeah, I can see that. Honestly, I don't know where he goes from here. He's hopping on tracks with some of the biggest mainstream artists, and feels like he's inching away from Kanye (professionally and personally). His style just doesn't feel as fresh to me anymore, so something more experimental would be welcome tbh.
I didn't hate this as much as a lot of other people but I'm also admittedly not very invested in Chance as an artist. But from an outside perspective it seems to me his image of positivity and optimism that made him unique when started out is just not doing it for people anymore. I always found him kind of gimmicky in spite of his talent tbh and for me this didn't seem too far removed from the idea I had of him and his style going into it. But a lot of people were clearly disappointed and nowadays going three years without dropping a project and then getting this kind of reception from your audience can really do some damage so hopefully he gets the message.

Back