Hip Hop

! TRADING THREAD !
I am going to leave the link posted here for a couple days but will delete later so nobody ever comes in and messes with it; at that point joining the trades thread will require obtaining the link from me via DM. Please do not distribute the link without permission, would hate for someone to delete our stuff.

Please copy my post's format to keep it clear/easy to navigate quickly:
N&G Username and Country
Trade policies/general info
Items for sale or trade (feel free to include prices - I did not because I am open to reasonable offers)
Items on your wishlist/that you want to trade for

The link keeps formatting strangely when I post so just add https: at the start when you copy this link:
//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Du0sBKnM2vyzQZES9ST1ZLtWfNfT7mJOuLs0ThVKpNk/edit?usp=sharing

Next week I will do a giveaway of one record of your choice valued approximately $50 or less from my list, choosing randomly from those who have listed their items for trade on the thread.

Last edited:

How have you all felt about this album? Liked it significantly more 2nd/3rd listen, production is eclectic and threw me at first, felt like a bunch of singles not an album, but now I'm feeling like it's HWH-esque with a wide variety of sounds.

Don't love the Justice League joint though, and he has an album coming with them :p DJ Green Lantern ftw

Yeah this Conway album didn't do much for me on first listen. I feel like it'll be one that'll get better with time but i just haven't went back to it yet.

I enjoyed the Conway album for the most part. I probably. just a stan at this point but I never really hate a Conway project so 🤷‍♂️ lol. Of course, there's the standard could tracks I don't care for but the rest I can at least rock with.

I agree for the most part about Justice League on the Kanye track. Conway's part was fine for me but the rest didn't too do much. But The Chosen and So Much More from GDMM are both dope tracks imo so I'm not too worried about a JL project. Though if I get to pick, I'd like to see a project with Khrysis tbh (outside the obvious like another Alc project). Con x Khrysis is always great to me.

Ransom went crazy on that Stab Out track. That's another guy where I feel like just a stan at this point because I could listen to Conway and Ransom tracks all day and never get bored. Both together is always a dream lol.

Colored Variant

Hi folks,

Had a great time at the billy woods + Kenny Segal show last night. Vinyl sold out just before I got to the front of the merch table, but did come away with a pair of free stickers. Chatted with BW for a bit and got a fist bump; always a pleasure to see him perform and can't wait for his next stop into Portland.

Video performance of "Indian Summer" here:

Hi folks,

Had a great time at the billy woods + Kenny Segal show last night. Vinyl sold out just before I got to the front of the merch table, but did come away with a pair of free stickers. Chatted with BW for a bit and got a fist bump; always a pleasure to see him perform and can't wait for his next stop into Portland.

Video performance of "Indian Summer" here:

Was Aesop there?

I got a Happy Little Trees tape in Seattle and a copy of Maps, so I could get them to sign it. I was the first one at the merch table, but only because I dipped back there a couple songs before the set ended. Kenny said it's not out of the realm of possibility for Happy Little Trees to be repressed, but not within the next year, because there are too many other things on the table. Then I talked to Billy about seeing/meeting him at Pickathon and how he played Church in advance because there was technical problems

ffs ... why with them .... ???

Maybe he's giving these artists a larger cut than other outlets do. But yeah, I don't understand how he gets these distribution deals with such well-known artists with how he runs that business. I also put zero stock in it being limited to only 400 since he does second runs of most of the hip-hop records that initially sell out.

Back