Hip Hop

Why does everything from Chance's store come with a digital album? I already bought the vinyl, I just want a tshirt without paying a premium lol.
That's the new model for selling "albums". That's why DJ Khaled was so upset that they didnt sell enough energy drinks that came with a free dl of his album, because each energy drink sold counted as an album sale.

It's also how Travis Scott's Astroworld beat out Nikki Minaj for the top spot because he was giving out free dls with all merch sold and she wasnt.

Last edited:
holy scheisse the plugs i met sold out fast. wonder if i will regret it.

it's already creeping in we both know the answer

I was going to try for the Obi but just went with the regular white. The coke bottle matches the cover well.

I love the idea of white in theory but even the tiniest fleck of black on it is super noticeable, went with the coke bottle because I've got another record in that and it's gorgeous

Like a dumbass I missed the drop time for another DRW/Daupe release, I can’t remember do any of the Rap Winkel variants tend to turn up on other stores or should I just grab the black The Plugs I Met EP while it’s still up on bandcamp?

Back