Hip Hop

Nah I dont hate VMP talk when it makes sense. Its bringing VMP track talk in here for no reason when there is a specific thread for that, especially after I've asked multiple times to keep it there.

Also my guess on the VMP originally mentioned for the Chance releases is they are getting exclusives/AOTM of those albums but different versions than Chance is selling. That's a total guess tho
My guess is the new Chance album will be RHH and the others will be a diff exclusive version similar to what they did with FlyLo.

Bandana is so. fucking. good. The Pusha & Freddie collab is the stuff of dreams, stick arguably the two most consistently great rappers of the 10s on one track and you know shit is going down...

Halfway through the new Daniel Caesar now and really enjoying it, but I have seen a bit of a mixed response to it so your milage may vary:

Somehow had no idea a new Daniel Caesar album came out. Good looks!

I think I'm actually going to skip Benny :cry: I will double check the prices when it drops (if I can. I probably won't have cell service during the drop time) but I can't justify spending more than Tana Talk 3 for an EP even if it is solid.

I made the mistake of checking out the Flee Lord EPs dropping and that's another drop I will probably bow out on..

Who am i

I think I'm actually going to skip Benny :cry: I will double check the prices when it drops (if I can. I probably won't have cell service during the drop time) but I can't justify spending more than Tana Talk 3 for an EP even if it is solid.

I made the mistake of checking out the Flee Lord EPs dropping and that's another drop I will probably bow out on..

Who am i

I'm in the same boat. I don't really need any of them but the price point is making it an easy pass.

Back