Hip Hop

I checked the DLs from Chance and it's definitely missing windows and Juice on the releases, also Acid Rap has a song called Paranoia(ft Lili K & Nosaj Thing) instead of Juice. Don't recall hearing Paranoia.

Bummed about Windows since I like that song.

Welp, Madlib is back with more phoned in half assed beats and Freddie Gibbs proves he was just a flash in the pan. I feel sorry for anyone who ordered this

Bandana is pretty damn nice. Not sure if I'm loving it as much as others here but it's definitely got joints. Also makes me seriously wonder how different the director's cut is going to be.

Like a dumbass I missed the drop time for another DRW/Daupe release, I can’t remember do any of the Rap Winkel variants tend to turn up on other stores or should I just grab the black The Plugs I Met EP while it’s still up on bandcamp?

The colored variants won’t show up at any other stores, per waxcollectors instagram stories. Grab the black version if you really want a copy.

Bandana is pretty damn nice. Not sure if I'm loving it as much as others here but it's definitely got joints. Also makes me seriously wonder how different the director's cut is going to be.

I’m not sure if it’s better than Piñata but I like it more. It’s got more bass and it sounds great in the whip. Can’t wait to see if the director’s cut sounds different and if so how.

I hope mine is coming soon. I have seen that others here are getting shipping notices and other others are getting delay notices. I am getting diddly squat.

also Acid Rap has a song called Paranoia(ft Lili K & Nosaj Thing) instead of Juice. Don't recall hearing Paranoia.
back in 2013 when Acid Rap was released as a free "Mixtape" download Paranoia was definitely on there it was just part of Pusha Man which was 7:24 in length they just split it into two separate tracks now.

Is that in Akron? And I saw them here in Cleveland at the beginning of the month and the show was fantastic. Pre show DJ was good, opening act worthless, the Wu, outstanding!
nope, San Antonio. absolutely wonderful venue that hosts too few raucous concerts (although if the Widespread Panic run there a few years ago was any indication, I know why 😑)
glad to hear the Wu lived up! rolling the dice on my schedule and snagging some tickets

Welp, Madlib is back with more phoned in half assed beats and Freddie Gibbs proves he was just a flash in the pan. I feel sorry for anyone who ordered this
Also it’s Opposite Day..

Well played sir!

So after listening thru like 3 times, I'm sad I didn't get the deluxe version. I want the other beats too! I love the beats on the album don't get me wrong....I JUST WANT MORE

has anyone been to any of the stops on the 36 Chambers anniversary tour? they added an October date in my area at this theatre
View attachment 8951

Sad to say I saw them with my dad just before Father’s Day and it was really disappointing. Method man didn’t show up and they just looked like a bunch of old washed up dudes. The acoustics / mixing was horrible too so you couldn’t really make out the words clearly. YDB was the only one that had energy and even he looked like he needed to go on a diet. RZA spit a dope freestyle for like 7 minutes - him and Ghost were the best. My dad said he didn’t know if GZA was gonna make it through the whole show :ROFLMAO:

Back