FYI:

Wide Berth w/ Fahim:

Good Bye Uncle Tom EP:

¡Grade EP:

#ForeignObjects EP:

#wellBreaducated EP:

Good Grease EP:

Enjoy!! Sorry they arent .zip lol but it's worth the work
I just joined this site because of this post. I wish I was around a couple years ago for this post! props homie

Yup.

This guy runs this "label" like trash. He's gonna wind up like Airvinyls or, at best, like Frank's vinyl

The Conductor We Have A Problem is finally pressed and is now entering the packaging stage at the plant. All of their "stages" from packaging to shipping take forever, but I'm expecting this one to be shipping in the next few weeks when it arrives to the US.

Additionally, the Clear w/ Glitter variant will now be a Transparent Yellow w/ Glitter as the plant ran out of the Ultra Clear wax compound, which resulted in one of the delays, and I wanted to get this going along sooner. As the artist of the artwork & layout, it was a second option I had tucked away so I think it's cool the way it worked out and will look great.

Thanks to everyone who's been patient with us small labels dealing with endless false promises from our vinyl plants. If you need to change your address because you've moved, just reply to this email. Otherwise, expect a tracking email in the coming weeks.

ALSO! New Conductor Williams album is going up for pre-order in July. SAMO'S REVENGE. It's an incredible piece of art. And it'll be a much shorter pre-order! Ideally 2-3 months.

Corey

The thing is that this dude from Near Mint who fancies himself some amazing graphic designer isn't actually humble. He's honestly a fairly dismissive prick if you ever try and contact him about anything. He thinks he's done something, but, he really hasn't and, eventually, people just stop fucking with you when you can't get your shit together on the most basic level.

giphy.webp

An Anticon fans in here?

Back