Hip Hop

Got damn this shit just gave me chills and I damn near teared up. The passion and aggression in Thoughts voice mixed with Benny standing there like a kid zoning and admiring one of his heroes.

Yeah that shit got me. Fuck.
View attachment 142519

Its so good aye!
I hope they actually record it as a remix (but doubtful)
Atleast we got to hear it.

I think @duke86fan posted something like this another year and i had no clue either

Listening to a playlist of these artist and even though I know almost none of them by name (Doechii is the only exception because she is the new TDE signee) it turns out I know a bunch of their songs thanks to all the time I spend on TikTok now lol

Going through all my old preorders updating the address and noticed I ordered the blue s/t Vince Staples album. They still don’t have a date for it and honestly not even really feeling the album. Thought it would grow on me. Probably gonna cancel the order unless anyone here missed out and wants it at whatever I paid plus shipping.

Who’s ready for black sand
star-wars-i-dont-like-sand-gif.gif

LP-ALC5043-V1-BLUE-WITHOBI_750x.jpg

LIMITED TO 300 PRESSED ON BLUE VINYL​

The new project from The Alchemist featuring Mavi, MIKE, Danny Brown, JUS, Fat Ray, Bruiser Wolf, Zelooperz & Vince Staples.

Includes

- Obi-Strip

- SIGNED This Thing Of Ours Postcards (Signed By The Alchemist)

- Killing Stereos Ltd. Fabric Banner 16" x 8"

- Hand Numbered

Artwork by Adam O'Day - Design & Layout By Mr. Krum

This Is A Pre-Order

Please Note: Orders for "This Thing Of Ours Vol. 2" begin shipping last week of July.

Back