Hip Hop

Do y'all not rate untitled unmastered? Kinda like that one better than DAMN although I haven't listened to either in a while.

New album too early for me to say exactly where I stand but having trouble imagining myself growing to love moments like Die Hard so doubting I will put it at the top. Some of the contradictory stuff others have pointed out, like featuring Kodak so prominently does sit weird with me as well.

Definitely impressive and worth more of my time and consideration, just having a hard time imagining wanting to run it back over and over, if that makes any sense.
Definitely enjoy untitled unmastered, though I forget about it sometimes. You're right though I'd probably play it before DAMN.

And I agree after 1 listen to Morale I'm kinda exhausted, which is probably the point of the album.

Do y'all not rate untitled unmastered? Kinda like that one better than DAMN although I haven't listened to either in a while.

New album too early for me to say exactly where I stand but having trouble imagining myself growing to love moments like Die Hard so doubting I will put it at the top. Even though I can respect it, sometimes when be leads hard into poppy territory it just isn't for me. Some of the contradictory stuff others have pointed out, like featuring Kodak so prominently does sit weird with me as well.

Definitely impressive and worth more of my time and consideration, just having a hard time imagining wanting to run it back over and over, if that makes any sense.
Yeah I don't see it as a proper album. Same with Overly Dedicated as a mixtape. Either way, they'd be 6&7 on my list.

Just got a shipping notice from Soul Assassins for Cartegena. That shit took so long to ship I thought I’d actually already gotten it. SMH. Wasn’t Muggs getting a pressing machine supposed to lessen the delays?

Also, not a Kendrick Stan at all. I would call myself a moderate fan and DAMN is my favorite, by far. It’s the main one I return to when I want to hear Kendrick. So far, the new one isn’t vibing with me that much, but I only gave a cursory listen. It just typifies my internal back and forth with Kendrick: I recognize how “great” it sounds and how much work and talent is involved but it’s not something I want to listen to very often. That’s why I like DAMN. It just slaps.

don’t wanna praise VMP, but so far this copy of the Low End Theory is like butter
I wish I could say the same about my copy as I've heard such good things. First song right off the bat sounds like a pack of dust bunnies attacking my stylus and it skips like crazy. I get kind of better results on other parts of the record, but overall my copy is a disaster.

I wish I could say the same about my copy as I've heard such good things. First song right off the bat sounds like a pack of dust bunnies attacking my stylus and it skips like crazy. I get kind of better results on other parts of the record, but overall my copy is a disaster.

Bummer! Hopefully you get a good replacement. Mine has the slightest of warps on disc 2 but has no playback issues and sounds great.

Back