Hip Hop

Dump assassin's yoooo

There was a good amount of most releases and anyone there willing to drop the dough had a fair chance of getting what they wanted. I didn’t stay for the lathe cut 7”. It was $100 and I spent over my budget on all three. I bought Dump Assassins to have signed so I could sell the copy I already own on Discogs for enough to soften the blow of today

I bought KAOS on a whim after listening to it this morning. It might be the one to make Roc Marciano click for me. Anyway that fucker was $250 😔 and I still bought it. That might be for sale soon at the price i paid for it

It looks like it’s on a gold and black mix vinyl
One of my favorite albums of all time.

I bought KAOS on a whim after listening to it this morning. It might be the one to make Roc Marciano click for me. Anyway that fucker was $250 😔 and I still bought it. That might be for sale soon at the price i paid for it

KAOS has been the Marci album that has almost captured me too, I know he's great but just haven't been able to fully tap in. I know once it clicks I'm going to be a fan but it hasn't yet some reason

Roc Marci's got classics, but KAOS is the one I go back to and listen to the most frequently.

I almost have my head wrapped around the new Kendrick enough to give my opinion. Not that you all care, but this is the first time in my life an album has had me this wrapped up since, well, TPAB of course. Hope everyone is enjoying it
Yea I can't even really put this album into a coherent thought to be honest.....Without getting too personal.

Ima just say I feel blessed to live in an era where Kendrick came up and gave us all this greatness. I remember back when I first heard Overly Dedicated on Datpiff. I knew something special was gonna come from him.....Over a decade later I can easily say that was an understatement. Incredible discography that will stand the test of time. My son's kids will one day learn about Kendrick and his greatness and I will be able to say "Your grandpa was a true Kendrick stan ya know.....Back in my day..............

Yea I can't even really put this album into a coherent thought to be honest.....Without getting too personal.

Ima just say I feel blessed to live in an era where Kendrick came up and gave us all this greatness. I remember back when I first heard Overly Dedicated on Datpiff. I knew something special was gonna come from him.....Over a decade later I can easily say that was an understatement. Incredible discography that will stand the test of time. My son's kids will one day learn about Kendrick and his greatness and I will be able to say "Your grandpa was a true Kendrick stan ya know.....Back in my day..............
I'm still trying to unpack it all myself. There's a lot to take in wth this album. I think I'm at least at a point where I can say it's a great album, but I still haven't fully wrapped my head around it(great way to put it) just yet either.

I'm still trying to unpack it all myself. There's a lot to take in wth this album. I think I'm at least at a point where I can say it's a great album, but I still haven't fully wrapped my head around it(great way to put it) just yet either.
I also think that this started out as Before I Commit Suicide....His album that was supposed to release a decade ago then vanished. I think he repurposed it and polished it now that he was in a comfortable enough space to release it, and in a space where it would have an impact.

If u find out please let us know.

A random said that the last one he got from there was explicit.
But id rather they confirm it first lol
Got mine in today. It's the explicit version.

Haven't gotten a chance to listen much. Chef Dreds sounded good. But definitely some surface noise through Moselle and Cruiser Weight Coke. But didn't do any cleaning (not that I do that often from laziness 😬) and not sure if just my copy.

Back