Hip Hop

The question is do we need to order this from Chance's site, or is it gonna pop up on VMP and I'll just get the free shipping.

My current theory is the new album is a vmp of the month with 10 day and coloring book as exclusives. But that’s based on a rush through the site where I did not see a vinyl version of the new album. There was a cd and a digital/tour preorder option.

My current theory is the new album is a vmp of the month with 10 day and coloring book as exclusives. But that’s based on a rush through the site where I did not see a vinyl version of the new album. There was a cd and a digital/tour preorder option.
Chances we actually get an answer to this within a reasonable time? You know, it'd be great if we had some place were we could ask VMP staff about questions like this.

So I just got an email saying there is a delay due to production issues with Bandana ... but I hadn't received shipping notification yet. Did anyone who got a shipping notice get one of these new emails or did they just oversell it and I got the short end of the stick here?

Do y'all think that gives any weight to the theory that the next VMP ROTM will be Chance's new album and that all three of these records now will be exclusives to go with it?
At the very least, it'll be ROTM. I'm not sure I see them doing them as exclusives considering everyone and their grandma that wants a copy is getting it now. They'd be cannibalizing their own product (if we're to believe that VMP is behind these current presses).

Do y'all think that gives any weight to the theory that the next VMP ROTM will be Chance's new album and that all three of these records now will be exclusives to go with it?
if that's the case i call it here 1st there is going to be all kinds of fu*k ups all over the place.

So I just got an email saying there is a delay due to production issues with Bandana ... but I hadn't received shipping notification yet. Did anyone who got a shipping notice get one of these new emails or did they just oversell it and I got the short end of the stick here?
I also got that email, but no shipping email. Which I thought was weird because their whole thing was that they already had these versions of the record pressed in the first place. Unless I misread it.

So when I first logged on it definitely said that (one of) the albums is a vinyl my please exclusive. Possible all 3 BUT I SWEAR THE SITE UPDATED and it doesn't say that anymore. AHHH.

ANyways, ORDER AWAY
yup when i ordered before site went down earlier definitely said Acid Rap was a VMP pressing.

So when I first logged on it definitely said that (one of) the albums is a vinyl my please exclusive. Possible all 3 BUT I SWEAR THE SITE UPDATED and it doesn't say that anymore. AHHH.

ANyways, ORDER AWAY
Acid Rap and Coloring Book both had VMP references, 10 Day did not. And like you said, there are no longer any references.

I also got that email, but no shipping email. Which I thought was weird because their whole thing was that they already had these versions of the record pressed in the first place. Unless I misread it.

Not just that but other people in this very forum have already got shipping notifications. So is there a pressing issue or did they simply not press enough? I ordered the very first day and even emailed them a couple days ago asking about shipping and got no response until this. Something seems fishy or I'm just being my regular cynical bastard self.

Not just that but other people in this very forum have already got shipping notifications. So is there a pressing issue or did they simply not press enough? I ordered the very first day and even emailed them a couple days ago asking about shipping and got no response until this. Something seems fishy or I'm just being my regular cynical bastard self.
We're in pretty similar boats. I also ordered the first day. I emailed them the 16th about changing my shipping address. I got a response the 17th saying they'd update it. It never changed on my order page, so I emailed again the 23rd. Got a response the 24th saying they double checked their pre-sale list and updated my order page to match it. But now I'm getting an email about a delay in shipping.

glad they are finally releasing a legit press of Acid Rap anything else by Chance i could honestly really care less about.
Maybe it's just because I'm from Chicago, but I find 10 Day to be overlooked even though Acid Rap is clearly the better project between the two. Then there's Coloring Book....Still ordered all 3 because I'd feel weird not having the full set.

Back