Hip Hop

What time we thinkin? Midnight?
Wish I knew. Sad as it is, if we get a release time before I fall asleep I might set an alarm.. It's hard out here for us UK folk!
Jonathan Y said:
Fwiw....the bootleg sounds great! 😁😎
Guessing you're on about the Rocky bootleg and not Acid Rap, because I had an Acid Rap boot and it was genuinely the worst sounding record I've ever owned. Might as well have had fucking sandpaper on the platter.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened. Maybe I got into the site the split second it was live. But there's a preorder for the new album+merch, 10 Day vinyl (blue and white swirl) + merch, and a Acid Rap vinyl (purple that matches the cover with some effect) + merch. I added the 10 day to my cart and clicked on the cart, but now the page is just all white with an image of a lock and requires a password. 10 Day was $35 though, with a digital download, and said it was made with Vinyl Me Please.

I got in and out with those 3. Tried to check for a vinyl copy of the new album but got the coming soon message so I went back on my browser to my cart and checked out as fast as I could!

Back