Hip Hop

Can anyone explain to me why these non-Japanese labels are doing OBIs in Japanese for non-Japanese markets? Does anyone know what they even say? Really weird trend I didn't know existed until this thread. Sure, OBIs are cool, but why are they in Japanese? Seems phony.
it's pretty much already been answered but saw this recently regarding the OBIs:

Attachments

• 1561575687467.png
    1561575687467.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
How dare you want to be able to afford to support an artist by buying their music when some people you didn't vote for did some horrible shit. Some dumb straw man bullshit. I bet he blocked almost everyone who replied to that.

Sorry, my whining diet starts...now.
I completely agree with you, but that tweet is hilarious.

I completely agree with you, but that tweet is hilarious.
Oh, is it supposed to be satire and it went over my head because I think that dude is such a dick? If that's true I definitely can't read him anymore. I'll say it's funny in a laugh at him kind of way but I don't know.

Edit: I guess I'm just too whiny and serious about the fuck your fans attitude.

Last edited:
Don't eat the fruit and Get greater later bundle arrived today. The watermelon variant came out real nice. Gotta say, even though this was probably way overpriced for single LPs and a bit delayed. GGBR took the time to get the watermelon variant right, packaged them in resealable outers, r,emoved the records from the sleeve a-la Castle Face and managed to match the numbers for both releases. I've had much worse service from other places.

Don't eat the fruit and Get greater later bundle arrived today. The watermelon variant came out real nice. Gotta say, even though this was probably way overpriced for single LPs and a bit delayed. GGBR took the time to get the watermelon variant right, packaged them in resealable outers, r,emoved the records from the sleeve a-la Castle Face and managed to match the numbers for both releases. I've had much worse service from other places.

View attachment 8715
Got mine in today too. Didn’t realize it was coming with a bonus 7”. Nice surprise. And you’re right on the money RE: packaging.

Definitely decided to cop Later is Now. RIP my wallet...

My boy Bekon brought the psych-rock hip-hop fusion to Rich Brian's single and it sounds amazing
Listen immediately

Yea I posted that back in the thread some but no one noticed, I think his growth and the new sound is amazing!! Love the track! I hope his album is full of this new direction!

Me and my girlfriend watched this last night, he is so fucking hilarious!

@NathanRicaud have u seen this video yet? To get u ready for the album tomorrow!! :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Back