Hip Hop

Just for fun id love to see daupe promote a new westside gunn album for 3 months and then when they drop it charge like 5,000 pounds per record.

Ban all the accounts that refund permanently.
Send out the record (just a sound loop of gunn saying doot doot doot over n over)

Teach these bots a lesson lol
Only have it available for purchase for like 60 seconds.

Lol ok well.. I just checked my bank to see what I spent over the weekend and there is a pending transaction from Daupe.. so maybe something went through even though everything kept freezing or getting an error.

edit: Bandcamp showing a clear yellow went through

Mine ended up being $75 shipped for the gold but I feel it. Goes up anymore and I'm out.

It's showing $73 and change just for the slipcase, which is 5 GBP less and around $10 less on the shipping quote they were giving me for the vinyl. If I can't buy 2 copies to rationalize the shipping, I probablt shouldn't fuck with it, anyway

So now how long till we get to go through the next Daupe shit show for Tana Talk 4?? Man this hobby is masochism in action.

I'm hoping TT4 won't be through Daupe

It looks like it's a Def Jam published record, so it almost certainly won't be. I had that thought after I posted my post and I think we will be safe from Daupe drop shenanigans.

TT4 is being distributed by Empire so it won’t be through Daupe. Expect something similar to Burden of Proof. Plenty of copies to go around.

Back