Hip Hop

Am I the only one here really diggin this

Such a solid album.
2022 starting off well

First listen through it did nothing for me, but it's definitely grown a lot on me and I'm really enjoying it. 2022 has started off insanely strong and with Saba, KRIT, Conway coming in February it's only going to continue.

Man is Saba coming with a different sound this go around and I'm here for it.

I prefer the sound I went to him for.
Same goes with any artist. Billions of artists out there if you hit the lottery and got me as a fan it's because u had a unique sound I wanted.
Change your style and its only for the worse.

I still like the new saba but that old saba in much better

I prefer the sound I went to him for.
Same goes with any artist. Billions of artists out there if you hit the lottery and got me as a fan it's because u had a unique sound I wanted.
Change your style and its only for the worse.

I still like the new saba but that old saba in much better
I like and appreciate when artists get out of their comfort zone and do different things. It's why Universal Mind Control and Electric circus are 2 of my favorite Common albums, for example, while still absolutely loving Be, Finding Forever, and Resurrection. It's easy to carbon copy your sound album after album.

Grabbed this even though I shouldn't be spending 😬😬.

Need Defcon 1 to be released though
Defcon 1 was one of my first thoughts when I saw this too. I had a huge autographed Defcon 1 poster at one point. I think it got thrown away for some reason yearrrrs ago when I was moving from my first apartment. 🤦🤦 I also lost the CD too and could never find another one anywhere to buy.

Loved that album got dammit.

Shit still pisses me off to think about it today. NOz9nLA.gif

Back