Hip Hop

Finally grabbed some blank cassettes from a local. Going to play around with making some mixes for myself or recordins of albums unavailable to stream and too expensive to own. Nothing professional here but hopefully the end result is easier than booting up my desktop if I wanna listen to something like “Exmilitary”
Let us know how this goes, I've thought about doing this too and figuring out the exact dimensions to print out inserts/covers.

I'd do tetsuo & youth, E$GN, supreme clientele, no dope on Sundays, and WWCD to start with. Probably would get addicting haha. Twisted Fantasy, Reasonable Doubt, Tana Talk, Yacht Rock 2

Last edited:
Well rested like I hopped out a coma!
Really waiting on meyhem Lauren to have his moment in the sun. We was on Flygod and hangs with alchemist all the time for gods sake, I think he has some of the dopest features but no coherent album yet. Glass 2.0 was close.

Well rested like I hopped out a coma!
Really waiting on meyhem Lauren to have his moment in the sun. We was on Flygod and hangs with alchemist all the time for gods sake, I think he has some of the dopest features but no coherent album yet. Glass 2.0 was close.

His Muggs albums are dope. Especially Gems from the Equinox

and Glass 1 is fire

It’s a legit release. Really glad they’re pressing this stuff.

Last edited:
Man I wasn’t really gonna get fancy with covers, but this looks sharp 🤔
Yah I really want to make a king gheedorah with the old movie monster as the cover, no text. Also a Lulu cassette with Lulu from Paid in Full on the cover and Everybody is Food with Saturn Devouring His Son as the cover lmao.

Future project once I'm done vacuuming the collection which is taking forever and a day

it's been on there at least month it's been sold out tho, also read it's the censored version from cogs reviews and reddit forum.
I'm honestly hoping once this Conway album releases and they finish up the "contract" from how I've pieced it together from some interviews, we see some form of Shady x Griselda box with the three albums. But we know Eminem hates money, lol.

I'm honestly hoping once this Conway album releases and they finish up the "contract" from how I've pieced it together from some interviews, we see some form of Shady x Griselda box with the three albums. But we know Eminem hates money, lol.
If this is my only option sure. But idc about WMTS tbh so would rather just sell them individually lol

Back