Hip Hop

So now that we are only about 2 weeks out from Pray From Haiti's originally quoted shipping date, how confident are we that Daupe keeps that shipping date accurate or are we all bracing for delays?

damn ! that record was so far away at the time it dropped

edit:

i just saw that someone on instathing asked about it and they replied " in a couple of weeks "

So now that we are only about 2 weeks out from Pray From Haiti's originally quoted shipping date, how confident are we that Daupe keeps that shipping date accurate or are we all bracing for delays?
Unfortunately I expect everything I preorder to get delayed. So I’m not disappointed when it is.
Someone commented on the P4H Daupe instagram post 3 days ago asking when these were going to ship and daupe replied "in a couple of weeks" so 🤞

Unfortunately I expect everything I preorder to get delayed. So I’m not disappointed when it is.

Same. I thought it was ridiculous last year ordering the “House of Balloons” vinyl and then seeing the shipping date a year out. Almost cancelled but then thought about how long I’d been waiting on a few releases and decided I’d probably just forget about it and it’d been a nice surprise when it showed up. Eventually I realized that it was becoming the new normal. I’m moving next month and am just thinking about the amount of records my current roommate is still going to have showing up throughout the year 😂

Someone commented on the P4H Daupe instagram post 3 days ago asking when these were going to ship and daupe replied "in a couple of weeks" so 🤞
Just saw a few comments from Daupe on Insta where they said hopefully next week for P4H starting to ship and apparently HWH Side B is dropping very soon so maybe their February drop will be that.

Same. I thought it was ridiculous last year ordering the “House of Balloons” vinyl and then seeing the shipping date a year out. Almost cancelled but then thought about how long I’d been waiting on a few releases and decided I’d probably just forget about it and it’d been a nice surprise when it showed up. Eventually I realized that it was becoming the new normal. I’m moving next month and am just thinking about the amount of records my current roommate is still going to have showing up throughout the year 😂
Same for me with Isaiah Rashad- The House is Burning. The up side is absolutely that by the time these records arrive they will have gone out of my rotation so it will be nice to be reintroduced to them again.

FKAOc6zXwAE3zaN

Cant have 1 without the other lol so I copped it

SB the Moor El Negro pre order 68/300 remaining:

Back