Hip Hop

gonna update the list with the upcoming drops later , what am i missing besides HWH8 part 2 , the futurewave on fxckrxp and the Rome & Ankhlejohn on goodfelons ?

by the why i`ve been rinsing Brains for Dinner and Communion from the Che Noir album like crazy !

I think collabos like this and Benny's sound evolving/changing is going to be inevitable now that he has a major record deal. I'm sure there will still be plenty of what we have come to love about him sound wise, but Def Jam is going to want to broaden his appeal and push more records and streams so like you said, that "old Griseda" is probably a sound we'll hear less often from him. I guess we'll know soon enough when TT4 drops.

that Benny & J Cole thing has 2,7 million views in just four days. i know nothing about those numbers but that sounds crazy to me

Anybody here happen to be wanting / needing a copy of Boldy James x Alchemist - The Price of Tea in China (the original 1LP version - black)?

Money getting a bit tight these last couple months so looking at dumping the duplicates I have right now (I have the 2LP deluxe so this qualifies in there). Figured I'd check here before throwing this one on Reddit 🤷🏻‍♂️.

that Benny & J Cole thing has 2,7 million views in just four days. i know nothing about those numbers but that sounds crazy to me
It's well on its way to being the most viewed video on his YouTube profile. I think it's already the 3rd most viewed music video that he has behind 5 to 50 and Legend. That collab has clearly paid off already.

Back