Hip Hop

I just can’t find it in me to care about new music from Kanye West anymore. Hope fans get what they wanted from it. I will continue to listen to the songs I did like from him and leave it at that.
I'm over all the antics and everything outside of music. He's too exhausting to follow or even care about.

But once the music is released I'm always going to listen at least. Haven't gotten to this yet but I'm hopeful after what I've seen from people. But his recent output still has me scared.

But.

"the final product still needs trimming expanding" Id love more of this!
"potentially exhausting listen" Hell nah. Bring it all on. Demos/Extended verses/New mixes.

Id take more of this Donda any day haha big fan of it.

Fuck you NME u bunch of haters haha

But.

"the final product still needs trimming expanding" Id love more of this!
"potentially exhausting listen" Hell nah. Bring it all on. Demos/Extended verses/New mixes.

Id take more of this Donda any day haha big fan of it.

Fuck you NME u bunch of haters haha
I need an NME rap review like I need a hole in the head but not sure I fully disagree with their assessment here (granted I enjoy the album a good deal more than they do), my take right now is if you enjoyed Pablo you'll probably enjoy Donda, the very feature-heavy & disjointed nature of the album will put people some off. It could do with a bit of trimming the fat. Interested to see if this gets the Pablo treatment and there'll be 5 or 6 official "versions" of the album that show up

I need an NME rap review like I need a hole in the head but not sure I fully disagree with their assessment here (granted I enjoy the album a good deal more than they do), my take right now is if you enjoyed Pablo you'll probably enjoy Donda, the very feature-heavy & disjointed nature of the album will put people some off. It could do with a bit of trimming the fat. Interested to see if this gets the Pablo treatment and there'll be 5 or 6 official "versions" of the album that show up

Yeh I loved pablo.
Only 1 track on Donda that I wish wasn't there

I’m forgetting which other posters in here are going to Pitchfork but I remember somebody said they were coming in to town for it next week.

Hate to play in to the Chicago violence narrative that people that don’t give a shit about Chicago love to use for political purposes but just a friendly PSA here…

Tourists have been getting jacked left and right the last two weeks by a stick up crew in the downtown/River North area. Don’t get caught lacking stumbling back to your hotel.

Wiki x Navy Blue album incoming

Vinyl up on bandcamp.

Cheers for the heads up. Those two tracks are dope, shame we got to wait till march next year for the vinyl. March 2022. The future.
Also on a side note really loved what you did on the Bob's Son album art, did he get back to you? I hope you got some love off of Rory Alan Phillip for that.

Back