Hip Hop

I don't think I have ever heard of the Knockdown Center, have you been to any shows there before?
I saw AnCo there a few years ago. Its a nice inside venue that also has an outside area with food trucks and benches and whatnot

I saw AnCo there a few years ago. Its a nice inside venue that also has an outside area with food trucks and benches and whatnot
I grew up in that area, I'm trying to figure out exactly where it is. now that I think of it I think there was a Smokers Club show there a couple years ago with Benny and DZA that I wanted to go to but didn't.

I grew up in that area, I'm trying to figure out exactly where it is. now that I think of it I think there was a Smokers Club show there a couple years ago with Benny and DZA that I wanted to go to but didn't.
As I dont know the area and was on a lot of psychedelics at the time I dont really know exactly where it is. As far as I know it may exist outside of time and space.

@Dead C @BazookaTooth @wingclipper @Believer101 @Cloud @dirty hands

Not sure who else to tag but these r back!

@Dead C @BazookaTooth @wingclipper @Believer101 @Cloud @dirty hands

Not sure who else to tag but these r back!
@Kr00ked @SixthDeadlyVenom

Conway Untitled Drums deluxe edition dripping late September/early October! (Confirmed by imported goods on IG when I asked)

rap-dave-chappelle-show.gif

Not sure if this has been shared

More expensive than I would have preferred but I still bit.
sabrina-the-teenage-witch-salem.gif

Back