Hip Hop

Of COURSE he didn't add dababy because of cancel culture

He did it because of his own ego

Just take your fucking meds

Please tell me he aint fuck with this anymore.
I was enjoying v3

*Its censored. Fk. Ruined. :ROFLMAO:
Kanye is still on that insane manic episode where he burned his old house and remarried Kim after 6 months

What he needs is geodon or lithium

And to have someone tell him to shut up

On Spotify it looks like Jail pt 2 is greyed out. Is that the Da Baby track?

I checked out of the whole Donda hype as IDGAF until an album is released with Kanye nowadays

Thanks to a slow Sunday morning work days, I'm most of the way through Donda. Obviously a lot to digest, but there's a lot of great stuff here. I'll have to go back later and pick out some of the standout tracks as I haven't really been paying attention to the track names

Thanks to a slow Sunday morning work days, I'm most of the way through Donda. Obviously a lot to digest, but there's a lot of great stuff here. I'll have to go back later and pick out some of the standout tracks as I haven't really been paying attention to the track names

Solid album for sure.
Sadly one of my favourite tracks is named Jesus Lord :ROFLMAO:

I'll give you my opinion on donda and even a review in a little while

I had my own work to do

So far it's alright but it's not nearly as good as the hype would imply, it's much less consistent and beautiful as 808s, MBDTF, and Yeezus (aka the peak years of Kanye). Like some great songs but it feels so scattershot after only 5 songs already. No consistent sound and the lyrics don't stick to be besides "I like God"

Back