Hip Hop

Cheers for the heads up. Those two tracks are dope, shame we got to wait till march next year for the vinyl. March 2022. The future.
Also on a side note really loved what you did on the Bob's Son album art, did he get back to you? I hope you got some love off of Rory Alan Phillip for that.
Agreed on the wait for the physical but at least we get to listen in October. Rory and I have chatted, he seems to have liked it and I bought myself a replacement sleeve. Think I'll try and gift it next time our paths cross but who knows. Happy you and some others here dug it as well.

Agreed on the wait for the physical but at least we get to listen in October. Rory and I have chatted, he seems to have liked it and I bought myself a replacement sleeve. Think I'll try and gift it next time our paths cross but who knows. Happy you and some others here dug it as well.
Glad he liked it, I'm sure it made his day, quite a quirky character but a true genius too. Art is good for the soul.

I've spent way too much lately on building my Griselda collection I missed. But I've been waiting for this one. That white/black looks clean but might just snag a reg black for savings.

Based on that exclusive note I'm assuming this won't end up making it to GoD for US distribution?

EDIT: from insta - black is not limited. Also looks like the standard black is not a gatefold while all the limited ones are.

Last edited:

I still am not sure what to do about this one. I snagged the original alt cover one but realistically the album is pretty mid and IIRC was able to be snagged second hand fairly easily right after drop. Excited to hear what Big Ghost has but not sure if it's worth the cost as I'm trying to slow down and want that Banks the same day

🤔

Still some left @Jonathan Y
How about @Jonathan Y sells the naming rights of his unborn child to make some cash .

Anyone else thinking about waiting to see if Banks gets a US distro? Don't want to miss this but I'm done spending $60 on records (that aren't Griselda)
Yeah that's always the hard decision for me. Especially since I was thinking about just getting black to save a little with a bunch of recent purchases. But that white/black split looks clean. If it's only like 5 euro more for that and gatefold might go with that to feel better about buying from overseas lol

Last edited:

Still some left @Jonathan Y

How about @Jonathan Y sells the naming rights of his unborn child to make some cash .
Loll yea there should be 8 still unless another one got snatched. According to Nature Sounds the 2nd set was sold to a high profile individual (we asked them str8 up if it was Jayz or Westside Gunn they said they coudn't comment on the identity) The other was the OG goat investor Bromethazine

Back