Hip Hop

This is why I didn't get the KRIT Wuz Here vinyl. The best 4 tracks were dropped due to samples.

But this is a great reminder to bust out my external HD and put those on my phone direct. There's too many mixtapes I lost in the last HD break though that I know there's still a lot missing
bobbie miles aint on 4eveNaDay. that is a crime against humanity

did i miss any KRIT drops? just got home but his page still says check back soon
No they are late. Merch guys twitter said should be very soon. I'm thinking at 1 est.

After seeing streaming I literally only care about 4EIAMLT. Maybe a piece of merch if cool.

No they are late. Merch guys twitter said should be very soon. I'm thinking at 1 est.

After seeing streaming I literally only care about 4EIAMLT. Maybe a piece of merch if cool.
its up! copped the 4eva is a might long time vinyl and a 4eva n a day tshirt

ReturnOf4Eva is missing SIX tracks... what a disappointing release. Had a few opportunities to get that and the box set at reasonable prices, been kicking myself the last while over that

I did not know about this full box set until now and I hate you all for showing me this

1000 Words x Tony Caves print
limited to 50

20210812_201520.jpg

Maybe checking out the shipping prices will help deter you
I got nervous thinking this shit was gonna sell out and I didnt even look at shipping until after I paid. Kinda crazy but fuck it, I've been waiting on this release for years

Back